LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

is it safe to take my street hopper to vegas

4K views 68 replies 27 participants last post by  slo 
#1 ·
:)

#7 ·
hey dont be scared it aint that bad they are having the hop at the same place they had it last year and they hopped all night long with no problems and thier will be police their

#9 ·
your right it is mostly the neighborhoods they had them at. the west side and north town is where it happens but they are having it on the southeast side of town and it is pretty decent up there.

#19 ·
Yah It should be all gravy this year, I'm gonna call up one of the Seargents from the South East Area Command to have some added units in the area. The hop will be held at the Big Lots Parking lot across the street from AAA mufflers. :)

#21 ·
Originally posted by Biggystwuk@Sep 14 2006, 01:04 AM~6169044
Yah It should be all gravy this year, I'm gonna call up one of the Seargents from the South East Area Command to have some added units in the area. The hop will be held at the Big Lots Parking lot across the street from AAA mufflers. :)
got an addy?

#22 ·
Originally posted by Biggystwuk@Sep 14 2006, 01:04 AM~6169044
is it on east flamingo?

#25 ·
We will be there :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.