LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to bag or juice my 67 but wen i sell the car i will remove the juice or bags 2 put on my next car.

air will cost --->
8 1/2'' SMC valves $400
4 SS bags $450
N regulator $100
12gal tank $75
lines, fittins, switches,etc... $150
N tank $ 150
TOTAL $1325

juice will cost ---->
2pump kit $1125
5 batts $260
TOTAL $1385

almost same price..wat shood i do??

:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by Hi-Rola@Jul 23 2003, 11:54 AM
put up with???
ya, what are you willing to put up with..

with air, you have to put up with... people talking shit, limited play time, inability to stand 3 or hop...

with juice, you have to put up with.. charging multiple batteries, leaks, harsh ride....

now you understand?? ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
If you plan on selling it, don't do anything to suspension except maybe lower it. Save your chips for something else!!!! With air or hydros, it will invovle cutting and welding that may come to bite you in the ass later on when you have some one saying, "I'd like to buy it but. . . . " Overall, it's up to you! -just putting in my opion, since you mentioned selling it. ;)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Originally posted by Hi-Rola@Jul 22 2003, 11:48 PM
i want to bag or juice my 67 but wen i sell the car i will remove the juice or bags 2 put on my next car.

air will cost --->
8 1/2'' SMC valves $400
4 SS bags $450
N regulator $100
12gal tank $75
lines, fittins, switches,etc... $150
N tank $ 150
TOTAL $1325

juice will cost ---->
2pump kit $1125
5 batts $260
TOTAL $1385

almost same price..wat shood i do??

:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:
Downside to air versus, hydro's and hydro's versus air. The air system you gotta deal with lag time, compressor noise, or go the very expensive route of nitrogen charged air system to replicate the quickness of hydraulic battery systems.

Now hydro's has it's downside as well. Leaks, battery charging, sufficient trunk space and a bit more maintenance. The choice is yours, but about swapping to another vehicle, you are better to sell the whole vehicle with the systems in it. Well if you really wanna keep the system, you are better to go with the air. I am a traditionalist, I like the pumps in da trunk. Nothing moves better than fluid!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts