·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this add on worth the $$$$$

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
make sure you are getting the most out of your set up before looking for a psiton

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im building my regal to hop. and havent had much chance to try different springs and pumpheads hose sizes due to the fact that my work has me on call 24 hrs a day. jus wanna c if any1 has added this kit to there pump.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Originally posted by 1lo84regal@Oct 4 2007, 08:21 PM~8934699
im building my regal to hop. and havent had much chance to try different springs and pumpheads hose sizes due to the fact that my work has me on call 24 hrs a day. jus wanna c if any1 has added this kit to there pump.
give LOW JOES a call & ask Freddy for a piston pump and make sure you tell him to huned it for you, i just order one for myself for my regal. :cool:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by charles85@Oct 4 2007, 08:31 PM~8934810
give LOW JOES a call & ask Freddy for a piston pump and make sure you tell him to huned it for you, i just order one for myself for my regal. :cool:
got a phone #? is this jus a add on kit too?

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by charles85@Oct 4 2007, 08:40 PM~8934888
Well from what i know yes! becuse if its off by just abet it will twest up inside
why would they sell them then?that thing isnt gonna bind up at all-it has no room in there to bind up unless u get it new with fucked up seals-just coat the inside of tank with oil before u put the piston in so it seals and slides good :cool:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Originally posted by danp68@Oct 4 2007, 09:13 PM~8935196
why would they sell them then?that thing isnt gonna bind up at all-it has no room in there to bind up unless u get it new with fucked up seals-just coat the inside of tank with oil before u put the piston in so it seals and slides good :cool:
Its tha tank that can be fuck up thats whay thay stoped welding them caps at the end

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by charles85@Oct 4 2007, 09:29 PM~8935352
Its tha tank that can be fuck up thats whay thay stoped welding them caps at the end
they should make tanks outta thicker gauge metal then lol-yea weldin does warp shit im talkin the new forged tanks-one piece

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Common sense - :scrutinize: - If it aint broke, Dont fix it ;)

As far as weather this is good for an average ride or just for hoppers. I say its your choice. The idea of having the air and oil separate in the tank is good. Its just the cost that makes you think "Is it worth it" .Overall a piston tank will work way better than a regular one. Even if your not running it fully charged . I'm going to run 4 pro hoppers in a dancer .But not fully charged. Using the pistons mainly as air / oil separators. The other thing I like. Is the pro hopper piston kit looks awesome. So ,I think its worth it. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts