LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:0 I JUST GOT A HOLD OF THIS OLD ASS BIKE, MADE BY GOODYEAR(YEA ,GOODYEAR) IT HAS UNIROYAL TIRES, THINK ITS ONE OF THE FIRST BEACH CRUZERS...DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT, MY BOYS ALLREADY HAVE A '67 20" BOYS BIKE(THE ONE IN THE BIKE CLUB PICS) A GIRLS '64 20" BIKE( A STING RAY), '63,'64 UNISEX PIXY BIKES(16"),AND A 16" BOYS SHWWING(JAP BIKE) :cool:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
not really the first beach cruiser ever built wast even a schwinn it was a Raleigh good year tires can be dated back as far as 1930 the first beach cruiser was built 1910s

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK THE BIKE IS A GOODYEAR, THE TIRES ARE UNI-ROYALS, AND AS FAR AS BEING THE FIRST ONE, IMEANT IT AS HOW DIFFERENT IT LOOKS THAN AN ORDANARY BIKE, I DIDNT KNOW GOODYEAR MADE BIKES :biggrin: :uh:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by 66wita6@Jan 2 2004, 05:41 PM
OK THE BIKE IS A GOODYEAR, THE TIRES ARE UNI-ROYALS, AND AS FAR AS BEING THE FIRST ONE, IMEANT IT AS HOW DIFFERENT IT LOOKS THAN AN ORDANARY BIKE, I DIDNT KNOW GOODYEAR MADE BIKES :biggrin: :uh:
oh :cool:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ITS A GOODYEAR HI-WAY PATROL, MADE BY COLUMBIA ? THATS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BADGE ON TOP OF THE FORKS

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
no pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts