LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
yeah, i checked their site for you earlier.... i remember them now. heard nothing but good things about them :thumbsup:
i was for some reason thinking it was a wanna-be lowrider model building place like what's their nuts and the other screwups whats der names lol. my bad :(

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 5 2003, 11:38 PM
yeah, i checked their site for you earlier.... i remember them now. heard nothing but good things about them :thumbsup:
i was for some reason thinking it was a wanna-be lowrider model building place like what's their nuts and the other screwups whats der names lol. my bad :(
:uh: u have a pm

L

·
0 Posts
I wish could say no but they are cool. Let me know what pricing you are looking at I may be able to beat it depending on inventory at the time.

We are the guys in Vegas when it comes to lowriders. I should be able to match/beat Lovelylowriders. We usualy beat them on same stock items localy.

[email protected]
We are in Vegas.

Bikes Usa
702-642-2453
We are in the Lowrider Magazine in the El Gordo ads also.

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by LV Lowrider Bikes@Sep 5 2003, 09:15 PM
I wish could say no but they are cool. Let me know what pricing you are looking at I may be able to beat it depending on inventory at the time.

We are the guys in Vegas when it comes to lowriders. I should be able to match/beat Lovelylowriders. We usualy beat them on same stock items localy.

[email protected]
We are in Vegas.

Bikes Usa
702-642-2453
We are in the Lowrider Magazine in the El Gordo ads also.
i cant see that thing in ur avatar

1 - 13 of 13 Posts