LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO A FEW OF YOU GUYS THINK I AM A HARD ASS, PUNK, SHIT STARTER , AND THAT I AM THE INTER NET BULLY !

WELL TRUTH BE TOLD IF YOUR A SCUM BAG DIP SHIT I'LL MAKE SURE I DO MY PART IN THAT YOU'LL BE KNOWN ! IT KEEPS THE GOOD MEMBERS OF LIL INFORMED WHO IS WHO ! SCAMMERS, ROBBERS, LIERS, AND FREELOADERS BEWARE CAUSE I'LL BE ON YOU LIKE A CRACK WHORE AT A ROCK CONCERT !

IN RANDOM TOPIC STREETRACEKING ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT JUMPING ON NEWBIES WHEN THEY POST UP DIPSHIT QUESTION OR BULLSHIT POST !

I GAVE A FEW EXAMPLE OF SUCH BUT JUST TO BACK UP MY BULLSHIT I POST TAKE TIME TO READ THESE NEXT FEW LINKS AND THEN YOU TELL ME IF WHAT I SAID OR DONE TO 4 PUMPCADDY IS JUSTIFIED !

REMEMBER TRY TO RIDE THESE BEFORE YOU VOTE !

WRONG LINK BEFORE RIGHT LINK HERE NOW !
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=254822&hl=

I HAVENT ALWAYS BEEN A DIP SHIT STEPPER !
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=263947&hl=

YOU GUYS MAKE THE CALL !

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
i voted for 4pump_caddy being a dipshit trash ass piece of shit :biggrin:

next vote was "mini is funny as hell" lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
this made me smile ho u brought every post he posted up and busted him out :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
14,349 Posts
Originally posted by ant916ness@Jan 7 2009, 02:02 PM~12635984
this made me smile ho u brought every post he posted up and busted him out :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
keep making new topics for matters discussed many times already and you're next ;) u got a random idea? post it in the random topic ;)

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by rollinoldskoo@Jan 7 2009, 07:06 PM~12636029
keep making new topics for matters discussed many times already and you're next  ;)  u got a random idea? post it in the random topic  ;)
HE'S GOT SOME CATCHIN UP TO DO GRASS ASS ! HE'S ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR 3 DAYS AND ONLY HAS 6 NEW TOPICS !

BUT ATLEAST HIS DIE CAST ARE WORTH LOOKIN AT !

·
Registered
47 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Jan 7 2009, 06:14 PM~12636094
HE'S  GOT  SOME  CATCHIN UP  TO  DO  GRASS ASS !  HE'S  ONLY  BEEN  A  MEMBER  FOR  3  DAYS    AND  ONLY  HAS  6  NEW  TOPICS  ! 

BUT  ATLEAST  HIS  DIE  CAST  ARE  WORTH  LOOKIN  AT  !
thanks for not shitting on me but thanks fir liking my cars

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by ant916ness@Jan 7 2009, 07:17 PM~12636129
thanks for not shitting on me but thanks fir liking my cars
I LIKE THE IDEAS YOU USED ! AND I BEEN PUSHING BEAT IN ALMOST EVER RIDE I OWN ! SLAMMIN DOWN THE BLOCK WEATHER IN 1:1 OR 1:18 IS STRIGHT FOR ME !

NOW SHOW US WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH A PLASTIC KIT !

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
ok i said mini's funny cause well he is. for me after a long day in the kitchen and being stress i know someone is goin to do something that mini might comment on and i know if he does im goin to laugh my ass off. and not only that but he speaks the truth when it comes to people and to helping people out on tips. now i had a run in with mini once but that has come and gone and looking back its funny as hell. but i have also asked mini a question bout somethings and he has been spot on. now it is one thing i wish he would do is get back from winter/spring/summer break and finish up his modeling classes lol. but i kno he is a busy man. but all in all he does have alot of knowledge bout these models. and for those who get mad at what he is saying to you it is a simple solution one think why are you gettin mad and in an arguing match online just laugh the shit off or if your feelings are hurt that much just shut your computer off or just ignore him.

·
Registered
47 Posts
yea ill make wen i get my hands on one and when i find model paint but i have some cars but they are very old ones i made wen i was younger so they look like crap but imma show my 1/64 scale 64' impala hopper i made a while ago but i have to wait till i get home cuz im not at home to take pics of it

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by ant916ness@Jan 7 2009, 07:30 PM~12636238
yea ill make wen i get my hands on one and when i find model paint but i have some cars but they are very old ones i made wen i was younger so they look like crap but imma show my 1/64 scale 64' impala hopper i made  a while ago but i have to wait till i get home cuz im not at home to take pics of it
COOL START A TOPIC FOR IT AND I'LL SEE IT THERE ! :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
:uh: YOU MISSPELLED HEARSE..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by youcantfademe@Jan 7 2009, 07:39 PM~12636321
:uh:  YOU MISSPELLED HEARSE..... :biggrin:
your not important enough for it to be spelled correctly

;)