LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
51,637 Posts
depending your set up .................. no need
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by lolow@Jul 23 2005, 02:46 PM
depending your set up .................. no  need
[snapback]3465148[/snapback]​
thinkig bot a 2 pump, 4 to 6 battery set up,front back side to side, and i woulndt be hopping or abusing my baby :cool:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by jaydelriotx@Jul 23 2005, 04:17 PM
thinkig bot a 2 pump, 4 to 6 battery set up,front back side to side, and i woulndt be hopping or abusing my baby :cool:
[snapback]3465267[/snapback]​
YEheaaaah RIIIIIIGHT!
Just do it right the first time,you say you won't now,but you will be 3-wheelin and hopping it always happens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Its not necessary if you want to throw the car away in a year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Originally posted by jaydelriotx@Jul 23 2005, 04:17 PM
thinkig bot a 2 pump, 4 to 6 battery set up,front back side to side, and i woulndt be hopping or abusing my baby :cool:
[snapback]3465267[/snapback]​
I havnt cuttt my fleetwood yet but have been told many times that our cars cant go side to side cause of side skirt clearance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by hydrobox@Jul 24 2005, 10:19 PM
I havnt cuttt my fleetwood yet but have been told many times that our cars cant go side to side cause of side skirt clearance
[snapback]3472480[/snapback]​
That's BS. You'll be able to hit sides with no problem. Just put your ride up on some jack stands and then use the jack to play w/ your axle a little and you'll see how the rear suspsension works. I lifted a car w/ full skirts and it still hit side 2 side w/ no problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by just lowriding@Jul 24 2005, 12:03 PM
just get bags. it's obvious that you don't want to do the work involved with having hydraulics.
[snapback]3469020[/snapback]​
:roflmao: :roflmao: :twak:

this fuckin fool......... :biggrin:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by jaydelriotx@Jul 25 2005, 06:41 PM
i guess your right ill just get baggs less work, money, and maintenance and less damage to my car :cool:
[snapback]3477411[/snapback]​
What's the fun in that,next you'll be buying a mini=truck!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by lowdeville@Jul 25 2005, 10:30 PM
What's the fun in that,next you'll be buying a mini=truck!
[snapback]3479391[/snapback]​
ha ha ha :uh: stupid fuck :uh: yea fucking up clean low mile cars is so fun wee!!! :uh: stay in canada u fuckin nazi!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by jaydelriotx@Jul 25 2005, 07:41 PM
i guess your right ill just get baggs less work, money, and maintenance and less damage to my car :cool:
[snapback]3477411[/snapback]​
not necessarily less maitenance... and if you abuse the shit, not less damage to your car......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e@Jul 26 2005, 08:31 AM
not necessarily less maitenance... and if you abuse the shit, not less damage to your car......
[snapback]3480893[/snapback]​
he just doesnt need to have either.....he should just go buy himself a honda
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Jul 26 2005, 08:59 AM
he just doesnt need to have either.....he should just go buy himself a honda
[snapback]3480978[/snapback]​
i agree
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,083 Posts
Those frames are not too beefy original so do the stress points at least if you're juicing it. And extend the A's.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by jaydelriotx@Jul 26 2005, 12:23 AM
ha ha ha  :uh: stupid fuck :uh: yea fucking up clean low mile cars is so fun wee!!! :uh: stay in canada u fuckin nazi!
[snapback]3479678[/snapback]​
My latest low is a 84 deville with 55000 KMS on it,Caddies are cheap and plentiful,who cares if you cut it,you really don't get it at all!
I'm serious,cut your dick off,buy a Honda,and I bet you'll be happy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by lowdeville@Jul 26 2005, 06:33 PM
My latest low is a 84 deville with 55000 KMS on it,Caddies are cheap and plentiful,who cares if you cut it,you really don't get it at all!
I'm serious,cut your dick off,buy a Honda,and I bet you'll be happy!
[snapback]3485168[/snapback]​
fool acts like cutting the car is a bad thing.....juicing a car is an improvement... if you ever doubt that you just need to hang it up and go get a riceburner....it would be different if its a POS car or a rare classic but big bodies aint
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top