LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i jus got m truck back from MIDAS and thoes fuchers ran my fear rim into a crub. it doesent have like seep gashes jus like very small dings and scrapes on the outer rim strip. i remember seeing something on here that said that you could repair a curbed wheel but im not sure.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thats what im sayin. but they were like "how do we know that wasnt already like that" and im like look att he fuckein gash in the curb right behind the tire, and ther like "anyone could have done that" and like yall should be payin for this and they were saying that its my word over their word. so im like fuck yall bitches. and left. ill jus have to suck it up and buy a new rim. i aint never goin back to them

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by slammedtoys@Aug 26 2003, 06:52 PM
make them mutha fuckers pay for that shit they have ins :angry:
;) :cheesy: :cool:

·
Registered
867 Posts
fuck that take that shit down there talk to a manager and tell that mutha fucker you know it wasent there and if his ass dont pay for it then call his distric manager or tell his ass youll see him in court fuck buying a new rim because some dumb fuck dont know how to drive with some deep dishes :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
my friend took his caddy to wal-mart for a oil change and 10 min later they called his name over the store's mic and we walked over to pay thinking they were done quick,and got there his ride was on fire the dumb ass dude workin was hittin his shit and fuck it up!!! walmart said they did not do it to so he took them to court and won his money.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dam how much did he win?

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Aug 27 2003, 11:28 AM
dam how much did he win?
make them pay, they can not say they did not do it. They are shady people if the say they did not do it. when I was a mechanic at precision tune motherfuckers would say we fucked up the stupidest shit, and Our owner always paid even though 99% of the time it was fucked too begin with.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Cadillac79DV@Aug 27 2003, 01:09 PM
Sears can fix that problem, most rim & tire shops should be able to.
ight thanx man

i think ill get a quote and bring it to midas and make them pay for the repair

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by Fistacuffs@Aug 27 2003, 06:02 AM
my friend took his caddy to wal-mart for a oil change and 10 min later they called his name over the store's mic and we walked over to pay thinking they were done quick,and got there his ride was on fire the dumb ass dude workin was hittin his shit and fuck it up!!! walmart said they did not do it to so he took them to court and won his money.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE LET those dumb asses at wal-mart touch his ride?????????
:roflmao:

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
he got 8,000 for 4 pump setup,8batt's new interier because the switch box cord burned the carpet and seat,and frame damage,he paid about 9,000 total on the ride.it took time but he got it.he just junk the ride after that. and yes he did let them change the oil,this dude has no driver's lic he did not even know how to put gas in this car, he had other people drive it for him as he sat in the passenger seat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts