LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Yes there is a visible difference but I cant really cant tell, but most people think they look stupid. As far as a differance you probobly wont tell when your driving, I have to friends with 14x7 in front and 14x6 in the rear.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
for the cadillac 93-96 you get much (very better handling when you put 14x7 up front then leaving 14x6 all around.....Unless you like swaying around like a yaght i'd rec 14x6 in bak and 14x7 in front ...again depending on vehicle...

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
See I don't think there is that much of a difference, and if there is so what, they still look good on my Buick. They just look like rims, but if you need to tuck a rim, that is the only way to do it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
as long as you got a skirt covering some of the wheel hardly anyone will notice. The only way they ll finally realize is if they take a couple double looks at it. I run them on my glasshouse with skirts, everyone asks how i got a 14x7 with a skirt,,they have no clue untill I tell them they are 6's :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Originally posted by OG 76@Dec 8 2003, 10:25 PM
as long as you got a skirt covering some of the wheel hardly anyone will notice. The only way they ll finally realize is if they take a couple double looks at it. I run them on my glasshouse with skirts, everyone asks how i got a 14x7 with a skirt,,they have no clue untill I tell them they are 6's :biggrin:
can you post a close up pic of that perhaps?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....+Dec 8 2003, 02:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joost.... @ Dec 8 2003, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--OG 76@Dec 8 2003, 10:25 PM
as long as you got a skirt covering some of the wheel hardly anyone will notice.  The only way they ll finally realize is if they take a couple double looks at it.    I run them on my glasshouse with skirts, everyone asks how i got a 14x7 with a skirt,,they have no clue untill I tell them they are 6's :biggrin:
can you post a close up pic of that perhaps?[/b][/quote]
pull it off ebay, the car is on ebay right now. I don t know how to post pics or I would. The car is listed under caprice....there are no close ups but there are some pics that will give you the ideal

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
i seen ogs caprice on ebay,it looks clean, heres pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts