Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
540 Posts
put down the paypal and step away from the ebay ;) those are the same subs that were in the first post man... If you want something for a first system. start small but not shitty. get yourself something like a JL W3 12 or something or ask around on here what a good quality sub for a fair price is someone might even be able to hook you up with something... We all have to start somewhere but you don't wanna start there

·
Registered
219 Posts
even though you were a smart A$$ earlier in the Jimmy 2.8 post im not goin to your level and shit talkin.

Get you a set of the new pioneer premier 10'2 or 12's. 80-110 depending on were you get them . Throw them in a ported box and get you a decent amp. Not a bad first system.

My girls 98 civic just got a new system for early christmas.

2 premier 10's
vented box
kenwood 2400 watt amp

hits hard as hell in a 4dr. its nothing crazy to go to compitions with but if you are looking for a allaround good system that will bump when you want it to but still sound good then its the way to go. I got everything for 400 through conections you would be looking at aoubt 550-600(with the amp i got) on retail.

hope this helped.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 91lacdeville@Dec 17 2003, 09:28 PM
i got a nice 12 for you for 65 shipped. I also have abox for you if you want that also.
what kind? how much for box and all? do you have any amps?

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by corndawg+Dec 18 2003, 08:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (corndawg @ Dec 18 2003, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--91lacdeville@Dec 17 2003, 09:28 PM
i got a nice 12 for you for 65 shipped.  I also have abox for you if you want that also.
what kind? how much for box and all? do you have any amps?[/b][/quote]
its a blueprint 1201. That compan went out of bussiness but it is still a real nice sub for the money. This sub compares to sub like the older Elemental Designs k series, Adire shiva, and infinty kappa perfect. I will sell you the sub and box for 110 shipped. The box is 2.5 cu ft ported and tuned to 33 hz. I dont have an amp to go with it but i could help you find a nice amp to go with it for cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts