LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
A adex will say ADEX on the body... it will also say ADEX on the solenoid connector...

that dump my friend is a clone... A super Duty adex has a vented end on the solenoid and the connector is not green like that one...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is it even worth putting it in my car. the guy wants $250 for it and i just got the fittings today to put it in my car. is this dump a adex clone, adel, la sqaure or just a china dump. thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by blueouija@Aug 5 2005, 03:43 AM~3545418
A adex will say ADEX on the body... it will also say ADEX on the solenoid connector...
that dump my friend is a clone... A super Duty adex has a vented end on the solenoid and the connector is not green like that one...
where is the green part are you talking about should i take it apart and take pics of it. i need to know before i pay for this dump or return it thanks

·
Registered
962 Posts
Its a fake its not even an adel an adel will saybendix on the top of the candle were it plugs in....

THAT ONE LOOKS LIKE THE ONES ON EBAY A FEW YEARS AGO :nono:

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,283 Posts
thats a showtime dump i think. the ones they stopped selling cause they were not holding up. you can tell its not adex. or adel. because there no holes in the bolts that hold it together, with the wires and stamped lead at ends of the wires

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Originally posted by six four ss@Aug 5 2005, 10:15 PM~3549322
is it even worth putting it in my car.  the guy wants $250 for it and i just got the fittings today to put it in my car.  is this dump a adex clone, adel, la sqaure  or just a china dump.  thanks
Its no better than an Itailian dump. Spend $70. on one of those instead. Unless you want the Adex look. But, still not worth $250.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS@Aug 5 2005, 10:06 PM~3550650
Its no better than an Itailian dump. Spend $70. on one of those instead. Unless you want the Adex look. But, still not worth $250.
damm already have a itailian dump in my car just wanted to upgrade to a adex. but if its not going to be better ill just stick with my itailian for now till i get a real adex

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
its a chinese square that will seap and leak i had 50 of em at one time i think 49 of em were crappy lol its worth about 50.00 on a good day

·
Registered
289 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 6 2005, 10:49 AM~3551212
its a chinese square that will seap and leak i had 50 of em at one time i think 49 of em were crappy lol its worth about 50.00 on a good day
yepp , i have them also in my 64'and they leak internal in the dump itself
when i juice it up its slowly get down.
Its junk :angry:

and yeah they are chinees

1 - 20 of 21 Posts