LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Is that a stock paint job? Its a good looking paint job, but its boring needs a new paint job, designs, flakes or something.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
the paint job looks good----it see a hint of metallic or mini flake...but might be wrong----hard to tell how straight it is from a dead on side shot--but overall------looks good

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
maybe with more shots we could tell. doesnt look completely even, but pictures can decieve.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I didnt see all that writing on the picture the first time but you forgot something the bed of the truck is darker that then the front looks like they were painted separeately.

·
Registered
232 Posts
looks like candy apple red???If it is that could explane the color diff. do to where the sun is hitting the paint....but it looks very clean though! :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Yea I though it looked like candy a little bit but wasnt sure from that pic but candy still wont mis match like that unless painted seperalty. if you look on the bed you see the reflection of the sun and the sun is bascially hitting the whole side of the truck so it had to be painted seperalty or that didn tgo the whole length and stoped at the doors and then started again at the bed.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Originally posted by KandyRedLac@Sep 2 2003, 11:49 PM
Yea I though it looked like candy a little bit but wasnt sure from that pic but candy still wont mis match like that unless painted seperalty. if you look on the bed you see the reflection of the sun and the sun is bascially hitting the whole side of the truck so it had to be painted seperalty or that didn tgo the whole length and stoped at the doors and then started again at the bed.
it is a flare side so the bed has a"wide body" at the wheels that flares out making the shadow effect

1 - 17 of 17 Posts