LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a bed dancer (well actually a lifter and spinner) that I built back in 98. I used a Doge Ram 1/24 kit but the only thing I used was the body, every thing ells was scratch built even the camper shell. I just wanted to show the rear suspension because I think it is unique. I have never seen a set up like the one I made 5 years ago. I used plastic square tubing to make square cylinders which work very nicely for independent suspension. Because they are square the tires will not steer they will always stay lined up with the body.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
holy shit man thats the most original setup iv seen! i man have to try that if its ok with you? ps who makes that box styrene? or is that brass painted white?

Last edited by babybikeboi2 at Sep 26 2003, 05:15 PM

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Sep 26 2003, 06:11 PM
holy shit man thats the most original setup iv seen! i man have to try that if its ok with you?
That is exactly the reason why I posted it, so I can share my ideas.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Every thing is styrene. Sometimes that stuff is hard to find but all good hobby places should carry that stuff.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 26 2003, 05:34 PM
never seen the motors mounted like that, looks like it would work a little better if you have the space
whats nice about having them like that is you can actually screw them in instead of half assing them in like i see alot of them done.

i'm feelin it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 26 2003, 05:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 26 2003, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Sep 26 2003, 05:34 PM
never seen the motors mounted like that, looks like it would work a little better if you have the space
whats nice about having them like that is you can actually screw them in instead of half assing them in like i see alot of them done.

i'm feelin it :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
Yea, i've got some motors that came with little mounting brackets, works really good!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

looks like my old bed dancer, the same ram with a camper. dark red with flake.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Sep 26 2003, 05:49 PM
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

looks like my old bed dancer, the same ram with a camper. dark red with flake.
awww, you gonna go cry in the truck now? lol :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
:tears: :tears: :tears: yes...... it was stolen from 1 of my friends car. well his car was stolen too. but yeah, i didnt belive it till i saw his car, when he got it back. the whole car was striped, steup, rims, seats, stereo, even parts from the motor........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts