LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pros, is this a good brush for shooting hok kandies? which nossile is the best? Tryna step up from the limited spaycan colors

·
craftsman
3,651 Posts
from what i here thats a great set ,the candy paints you dont have to thin out ,but the solid colors you do ,all n all thats a great air brush ,what compressor your useing

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this one

·
craftsman
3,651 Posts
and your good to go

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet. I used to use this one on my r/c cars. I sprayed that flexible shit that goes on the inside. I was pretty good at it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only thing, It started to fisheye really freakin bad at my old crib. I stopped using it for that reason. Is there something that I can clean it out really good with? Could it be coming from the compressor?

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Originally posted by maxxteezy@Nov 12 2007, 04:58 PM~9212280
Only thing, It started to fisheye really freakin bad at my old crib. I stopped using it for that reason. Is there something that I can clean it out really good with? Could it be coming from the compressor?
could be moisture, check into a moisture trap

* just saw pics, nevermind

·
craftsman
3,651 Posts
Originally posted by maxxteezy@Nov 12 2007, 06:58 PM~9212280
fish eye only comes from oil,grease,ect unless the compressor is faulty ,it might be a oil less comp,if so than thats not it ,usualy when i do a p/j i wipe the project with rubbing alcohol,to remove the dirt ,grease,ect

1 - 8 of 8 Posts