-Includes carrying case

its only $29.99

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Sep 1 2005, 07:32 PM~3736637
there cheap, they have palm sanders for 10 bucks, you know its crap if its that cheap :uh:
man that doesent mean shit just because its cheap you couldent even give me a good reason besides its cheap

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is this any better then

Dremel® 4.8V Cordless Rotary Tool

-4.8V two-speed motor: 6,500 and 13,000 rpm
-Light and compact for light-duty precision jobs
-Quick-change collet nut
-Collet capacity of 1/32-1/8" (0.79-3.18mm)
-Includes removable 4.8V battery pack and a three-hour charger with LED charging indicator light
-Also comes with 5 assorted bits/accessories
-Accepts over 150 Dremel accessories
-Model No. 750

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 1 2005, 07:41 PM~3736693
sure, why not, it's not like you're hacking thru metal, just plastic
ya thats all im using this for just for my models and i think that im going for the jobmate because like you said im just using it for my models so i dont need anything big and it comes with little parts that im going to have to buy anyway

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
My dad has the original Dremel tool but I can't seem to find many differences they actually use the same motor as my cheapos which are Mabuchi's. Dremel were more or less the first to start the mini rotary tool crazy and I belive a lot of it's pricing has to do with that...altho I'm not saying they don't make quality products because they do. ;)

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 3 2005, 12:11 AM~3744069
My dad has the original Dremel tool but I can't seem to find many differences they actually use the same motor as my cheapos which are Mabuchi's. Dremel were more or less the first to start the mini rotary tool crazy and I belive a lot of it's pricing has to do with that...altho I'm not saying they don't make quality products because they do. ;)
I dunno, its just my IMO that there crap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts