LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a serial # and I need someone to tell me if this is to a real ADEL dump.....I'm thinking its bogus since the dump was pretty clean to be old......anyway...heres the number235-002-1996H..... please someone help me out

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
fake

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks homie....although I was hoping for it to be real :( ...anyway the person claimed for them to be real....i wont put him on blast on here though.....what else do I look for in case I come across another claimer??(yes I know it may be a fat chance here in Florida but a homie can dream cant he? :biggrin: )

·
EL PIPIRIPAU!!!
379 Posts
It is not fake its a real one homie part#23500-2 serial#1996H ;)

·
Registered
889 Posts
CONNECT IT TO YOUR PUMP, IF IT DOESNT OVERLOCK GREAT, IF YOU DONT BOTTOM OUT EVEN BETTER. IF IT DONT LEAK BAD ASS AND IF YOU DIDNT PAY TOO MUCH WHO CARES IF ITS FAKE OR NOT.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
fuck it........run it. IT SUCKS THAT IT ISNT THE REAL ADEL.......HOW MUCH YOU PAY?

IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND SAY A 1996H VALVE IS THE BEST OR ANYTHING.IM INTO MONSTER GREENS. I ACTUALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET MY HANDS ON ONE OF THOSE. JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT....I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ONE OF MY BOYS USED TO RUN ONE OF THOSE ON HIS OLD HOPPER. HES GUESSING IT WAS AN AL CRANE CUZ ADEX WASNT OUT THEN, AND HE SAID IT WASNT A REAL ADEL.

I WANT A 1996H.........SOMEONE LET ME KNOW

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by Rollinaround@Aug 22 2006, 06:57 PM~6020893
fuck it........run it. IT SUCKS THAT IT ISNT THE REAL ADEL.......HOW MUCH YOU PAY?

IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND SAY A 1996H VALVE IS THE BEST OR ANYTHING.IM INTO MONSTER GREENS. I ACTUALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET MY HANDS ON ONE OF THOSE. JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT....I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ONE OF MY BOYS USED TO RUN ONE OF THOSE ON HIS OLD HOPPER. HES GUESSING IT WAS AN AL CRANE CUZ ADEX WASNT OUT THEN, AND HE SAID IT WASNT A REAL ADEL.

no yuo dont lol, the new ones that they r maaking i hear a big shop here in LA got 6 of them and all 6 either blew up or pressure locked, p a p e r w e i g h t s

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Originally posted by Rollinaround@Aug 22 2006, 09:57 PM~6020893

He didnt buy them (guy has seven). I was there with him. Homeboy wont let them go for nothin. He claims theyre real.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 22 2006, 08:04 PM~6020942
no yuo dont lol, the new ones that they r maaking i hear a big shop here in LA got 6 of them and all 6 either blew up or pressure locked, p a p e r w e i g h t s
I HEAR YA. SO THE NEW ONES ARE SHIT? IM INTERESTED IN THE OLDER 1996H ONES.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts