LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
I got the wildstyle
Instragram: Kiloz_One
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
It may not be on 14s but here’s some motivation. Bro, get that thing on the ground 😎
That thing definitely looks good. I have the motivation, I have a few things in the works with my build. Went to have my hardlines done but wasnt happy with the outcome so they will need to be redone.

·
I got the wildstyle
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Stopped by my neighbors house and used his lift to get under my car for the first time really well.
I learned my frame has a partial wrap already which lead me to believe the car was a lowrider already once before. I always thought I had a Canadian frame but today I learned that I have a American frame that was boxed in.

·
Registered
8,395 Posts
lookin good

Reactions: Kiloz

·
Registered
274 Posts
Did you see where the previous owner welded the cylinder holes back in to return it to stock? It could be that the previous owner had the frame reinforced but it was never cut. Most guys would just sell it to another lowrider and wouldn‘t go through the trouble of returning it to stock and most guys wouldn’t buy a lowrider if they had to return it back to stock.

·
I got the wildstyle
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
So i bought the stuff to do the hardlines, I need (2) more tube nuts and selves to finish it all.
Glad I attempted it on my own, I was able to work though design issues and get everything right.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts