LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...I know a lot of the Midwest Hoppers....and I know you guys have not been happy with the show in Indy....

What is it going to take to make this worth your wild...

Would you guys prefer someone other than Wilt running the show?

Let me hear it so I can take it to the promoters and get it taken care of so we can do it right in Indy....

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
i never had a problem with the show, or todd wilt. am i missing something??? itb is a truck/import base show; maybe that is the problem.

·
Relentless Poster
712 Posts
I can't speak for other people, but it is one of two local (paying) hops. I have to go.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have heard a lot of complaints about the way the Hop has been ran....

As for it being a truck/import based show...it started 12 years about by a mini-truck club...so thats what the basis has been...

Everything has been welcome since the beginning and we have classes for everything...so that shouldn't be a big problem...

I am just wanting to make sure that the hop is as successful as it can be...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
adding classes is costly...

I know the stats of the entries...we have never had the numbers to substanciate the additional class....

I can guarntee that if you guys make a good showing...I can get the classes added...but they won't go through the expense unless the numbers are there...

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Is this the show where they let idiots do burn outs and donuts that sling dirt, mud, and rocks all over peoples cars? Just something i heard....

·
7,431 Posts
^^That's every mini truck/import show isn't it?? That's the cool shit.
"Look at me, I'm scrapping frame! Let's go duct tape some kid to a tree, then go play on the slip n' slide, then go rape some drunk 16 year olds!"

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
pay me thats all

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
we want money, we want money, we want money, oh yeah and i have no problem with todd. he has always been cool with me

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
for you to learn how to use a mic would be good for starters..... ahahahaha........ get rid of todd he wanna stop people in the middle of there round.... what kinda shit is that... he didnt build the shit...... let em break it if they want... last years hydros was a bunch of shit..... just my .02 cents...... btw scott mr kidd kutt..... whats gilberts nickname..... i heard about southern showdown... that fool called me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts