LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We thought long and hard about selling these to the public, but we've finally decided "Why not"? It was just a safety issue that we were thinking of, but we have designed it to be a little safer than it was in the beginning>

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
hey, remember me? i still need 4 of these bad boys! http://www.redshydros.com/51c528d0.jpg you got them in yet????????????????????????????
i asked p'nut to call me when there in, havent heard a word sence spring............summer is almost over for us iowans.............

·
Registered
563 Posts
if its more than 550 thats too much..all those pumps are way expensive...

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries@Aug 11 2005, 07:45 PM~3597513
Check out the webpage to see what I'm talking about!!!!
how much is the super man piston pump and is ti steal or alum block and what size port on the top 1/2" 3/4" 1"

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 11 2005, 11:08 PM~3598011
hey, remember me? i still need 4 of these bad boys! http://www.redshydros.com/51c528d0.jpg you got them in yet????????????????????????????     
i asked p'nut to call me when there in, havent heard a word sence spring............summer is almost over for us iowans.............
bump

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by LA FAMILIA C.C.@Aug 12 2005, 08:02 AM~3602921
Red's its too expensive.
But the pump do look good.
Why is it too expensive....Check everyone elses price...Our's is considerably less...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Prices are:

$475 w/ raw tank

$525 w/ chrome tank

$650 show chrome entire pump...that means chromed aluminum block, chrome aluminum end plate, chrome tank plug, chrome tank, etc..

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries@Aug 12 2005, 11:21 AM~3604094
Prices are:

$475  w/ raw tank

$525  w/ chrome tank

$650  show chrome entire pump...that means chromed aluminum block, chrome aluminum end plate, chrome tank plug, chrome tank, etc..

i stand corrected thata good raw price...well how about for just the piston kit add on?.. :cool:

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries@Aug 12 2005, 10:21 AM~3604094
Prices are:

$475  w/ raw tank

$525  w/ chrome tank

$650  show chrome entire pump...that means chromed aluminum block, chrome aluminum end plate, chrome tank plug, chrome tank, etc..
this is the piston pump correct and how much longer is the tank compared to stock a stock tank

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Aug 12 2005, 01:30 PM~3604971
i stand corrected thata good raw price...well how about for just the piston kit add on?.. :cool:
Now that's a good question. We would rather not just sell the tank, piston and pressure plate. We designed the block to hold the pressure, and the rods we use are extra heavy duty. But if you wanted everything except for the motor and pumphead....let's see.....

$510 show chrome super max aluminum block 1/2" port w/ chrome tank, chrome pressure plate, chrome rods and nuts, and aluminum piston.

$385 chrome tank, chrome rods and nuts, raw aluminum pressure plate and super max block, and piston.

$335 raw tank, rods and nuts, aluminum pressure plate, block and piston.

·
Registered
783 Posts
how does a piston pump differ from a regular pump. im pretty familiar with regular street setups but have never dealt with piston pumps. if someone gots pics on one taken apart that would be really cool

·
Registered
321 Posts
Piston pump is hooked similar way that you would hook up an electric forklift which has a "fast motion" when you flick the switch fast. Pressure is stored in an accumulator and released when the switch is hit. Piston pump has just a piston accumulator instead of a bladder accumulator. I am pretty sure piston pumps are built in a way that you can't take a piston pump apart like normal pumps. At least you'll have to release the nitrogen pressure from the accumulator. There was a guy in LIL that had a piston pump explode in his face not doing so so be careful when screwing around with accums and piston pumps.

Hope this clears up a little and sorry if I revealed some secrets. :) :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts