LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :biggrin: :biggrin: ITS GOIIN DOWN EVERYBODY BRING YOUR WHIPS AND BIKES, CLUBS BRING YOUR MODELS DRESS TO IMPRESS NO DRESS CODE JUST NOT ANY GANG COLOR AFFLIATION BUT EVERYBODYS WELCOME $5 AT THE DOOR IF U SHOW YOUR CLUB, NON-MEMBERS $7, LADIES $3 B4 12AM $5 AFTER AIIGHT EMAIL ME R SEND ME A NOTE IF U NEED DIRECTIONS ITS IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA AT CLUB SAX ON 18TH AND BOSTON DOWNTOWN OF TULSA" ALL TULSA CAR CLUBS IN CLUDING NATIONWIDE INDIVIDUALS, GAME-TIGHT, ROLLERZ ONLY, INCOGNITO, BLOCKSTYLE AND MODIFIED KREATIONS, PLUS ALL BIKER BOYZ COME ON OUT TRYIN TO HAVE THIS EVENT CRAKKIN AIIGHT SO ONCE AGAIN LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN COMING OUT AIIGHT TO ENJOY AND PARTY ALL NIGHT :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool:FRIDAY JULY 29, 2005 DOORS OPEN AT 9PM CLUB SAX DOWNTOWN OF TULSA

Attachments

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
damn i wanna go but i got no $$$$ :(

·
Registered
17,159 Posts
is it just me or is the wrong forum? or is there something for sale here that I don't see.. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
i noticed that too. just didnt wanna say shit.....

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
ok here ill ad something for sale :cool: and i know of atleast 5 of us from modified that will be there :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FA SHO' AND FOR EVERYBODY ELSE I AINT SALING SHYT JUST LETIN EVERYBODY KNOW WHATS GOIN ON AIIIGHT BUT YEAH ITS ON MODIFIED KREATIONS TELL KEV TO TO BRING THAT CLEAN ASS ELCO DAT BOY SHYTIN ON NI99AS

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
you know how we get down nothing but the best coming from us best lowrider at the big I picknick in Tulsa this month and you know he will be there he down to ride wheneva :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JUST LET EVERYBODY ELSE KNOW THAT U KNOW WE GOT EVERYBODY ELSE ON LOCK, LIKE I SAID IT JUST AINT FOR THE CLUBS ITS FOR EVEYBODY SO IF GOT HOMIES AND HOMEGIRLS BRING EM OUT AIIGHT PEEPS FA SHO IM OUT BUT LET ME KNO IF U GOT SUMBODY THAT NEEDS SUM INFO BOUT I GET WIT U QUIK AIIGHT "GAME-TIGHT" 4 LYFE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts