LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

james 843 build topic's

25K views 328 replies 37 participants last post by  JAMES843 
#1 ·
I will post pic and updates on all my bikes there is no need in me doing a topic 4 every bike right now i am focusing on my 16" pixie2 painted by spock
color is called sassy green pearl w/ultra gold mini flake

most all the parts 4 this bike has came off lil and want to say thanks to everyone

See less See more
1 3
#64 ·
Originally posted by JAMES843@Jan 31 2011, 02:14 AM~19743598
thanks think i am going to do a 16"trike 4 him he wonts to ride this 1 so bad but i am scared he will fuck up the paint by droping it or somthing  :happysad:
hey let him ride it :biggrin: i can fix it if he drops it :biggrin:

#67 ·
Originally posted by JAMES843@Jan 31 2011, 12:42 AM~19743462

my lil man was not happy he can nor ride it i need pedals and air in the tires
thats how i felt when i found out both back tires wer flat and i couldent ride my trike at the phx show. we had to fix them with new ones cause its not good to have flats on a show ride. pluss i heddent ridden one my lowrider bikes in years.lol

#69 ·
Originally posted by JAMES843@Jan 31 2011, 02:42 AM~19743462

my lil man was not happy he can nor ride it i need pedals and air in the tires
so if he's chillen on the bike, that must be you playing mario huh?

;)

#71 ·
Originally posted by JAMES843@Feb 2 2011, 04:42 PM~19768232
yea the wife got a wii and i cant stop we have a x box and plated it like 3 times no games i like and the Kinect system 4 it  dont work that good wit me in a wheelchair lol
yea i dig the wii I just got netflix through it from my wireless router, all the movies you want 10 bucks a month hooked to the wii and the bigscreen. I wish I woulda known bout this earlier, lol. I cancelled all my movie channels on cable and saving like 100 bucks a month on cable bill. If you and the fam are movie buffs look into it bro, theres a grip load of kid flicks to for the youngin ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.