LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried to search but its down... shocking! i even tried a google search, no good. earlier last week wasn't there a thread on here about a car someone was working on that was built in texas by some "professionals" and was all reinforced using jb weld? I didn't get to see the pics cause i was at work and the pics wont load there but i can't find the thread and was hoping someone could link me?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Dam is that realy JB weld I mean that type of sh*t that comes in 2 tubes that get mixed together to make it hard :confused: .If it is than that shop needs close for doing dangerous work to cars I dont think they are street safe :( thats one of the things that make Hydraulics look bad :angry:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Oct 1 2007, 07:22 PM~8910985
Dam is that realy JB weld I mean that type of sh*t that comes in 2 tubes that get mixed together to make it hard :confused: .If it is than that shop needs close for doing dangerous work to cars I dont think they are street safe :( thats one of the things that make Hydraulics look bad :angry:
no its not done with jb weld but its da welding that make it look like it is jb weld!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts