LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST PICKED THIS UP TODAY FOR MY SON JESSE
HE HAS LONG DESIRVED THIS CAR HE WORKS FOR ZENITH EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK HELPS OUT ON ALL MY BUILDS HE GETS A'S AND HE JUST GOT HIS LICENSE

SO HERE YOU GO SON LETS BUILD THIS ONE UP

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
:puffin:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Originally posted by HUSTLE_HARDER_63@Jan 27 2010, 09:49 PM~16435641
HE HAS LONG DESIRVED THIS CAR HE WORKS FOR ZENITH EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK HELPS OUT ON ALL MY BUILDS HE GETS A'S AND HE JUST GOT HIS LICENSE

Damn thats a clean ass big body. I know its gonna get up once you guys are done with it. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Wow that is a off the hook Uso! I just got a fleetwood that I am putting together also to give to my son when he turns 16. He is only 12 now so that will give some time to have some fun with it :biggrin:

Welcome to the family USO!

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by VooDoo Lounge@Jan 27 2010, 10:34 PM~16436181
Wow that is a off the hook Uso!  I just got a fleetwood that I am putting together also to give to my son when he turns 16.  He is only 12 now so that will give some time to have some fun with it :biggrin:

Welcome to the family USO!
THANKS USO
MY SON SHOULD BE LOGGIN IN SOON HE HAD TO CHANGE HIS SCREEN NAME

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
Originally posted by USO_LOS ANGELES@Jan 28 2010, 01:33 AM~16437540
id just like to thank mi dad for getting me this i know me and him will have a ton of fun bulding and once its done hope to be rolling on it soon
THANKS DAD  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
THATS WHATS UP JD ,I CANT WAIT TO BUILD MY SON A SCRAPER ;)

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Goin Up Zzt Zzt !!!
5,720 Posts
Well one more JD thread to follow.

QUIT STALLIN AND DO WORK SON :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Originally posted by USO_LOS ANGELES@Jan 28 2010, 01:33 AM~16437540
id just like to thank mi dad for getting me this i know me and him will have a ton of fun bulding and once its done hope to be rolling on it soon
THANKS DAD  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
HAVE ALL THE FUN IN THE WORLD BUILDING THIS CAR WITH YOUR DAD ,THE CARS WILL COME AND GO BUT THE TIME SPENT TOGETHER FATHER & SON IS PRICELESS ,YOU ARE VERY BLESSED LITTLE HOMIE MUCH PROPS TO YOUR POPS FOR THE CAR BUT BIG PROPS TO U FOR STAYING ON THE RIGHT PATH IN LIFE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Originally posted by HUSTLE_HARDER_63@Jan 27 2010, 09:49 PM~16435641

NICE :thumbsup: :cool: JD N JESSE :wave: :biggrin:

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
Congrats Jesse, like the others said keep doin what you doin working hard for what you want and enjoy the build with your dad....I wish I could get my boy into cars....lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts