LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
A friend of mine wants to bag his '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Now before you say "That's crazy!" his plan is to do something totally different and crazy. :0 He's not trying to lay frame or roll on 13z or anything. He just wants something that's adjustable but stands out from the crowd. It's not for hopping, but a little clowning never hurt anybody. ;)

So here's the question...what the hell are we getting ourselves into??? :biggrin: It's coil sprung, but seriously does anybody have any clue what we should do with this thing? Specifically, what type of bags should we use for this project??? I'm sure there aren't any kits out there for this type of thing, but if there's any sort of information on bracketry or whatever that you know of, please let me know.

We have quite a bit of mechanical knowledge and practice between us, so we'll try to figure something out, but I wanted to post here first to tap your minds for any feedback or suggestions. We're going to try to get this started after the holidays.

Thanks in advance! :cool:
Jeff

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i think thats pretty cool! what year is it?
i think theres already a bagged cherokee out there something like a 96 i think.

·
Registered
444 Posts
when i was at nopi mini truckin nationals last year, a fully shaved/bagged/dubbed cherokee rolled up... it was actually pretty sweet. it was painted blue too...

·
Registered
856 Posts
go to devious customs web site and in the video section there is a dodge ram truck. do something like that. :biggrin:

·
Registered
265 Posts
that blue jeep is from here ,he also has 20" spinners on it

for some reason he goes by the name of bling bling(lol dont know y)
I'll try to track him down and find out what kinda setup he got

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SLAMinIT@Dec 26 2003, 09:52 PM
that blue jeep is from here ,he also has 20" spinners on it

for some reason he goes by the name of bling bling(lol dont know y)
I'll try to track him down and find out what kinda setup he got
Sweet man! I appreciate it! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts