LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking like crazy for this harness cuz my friend lost his and I scooped the deck from him for dirt. Any help is appreciated. I can only find a harness for a VM9311

·
Registered
404 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece@Dec 31 2008, 03:18 AM~12567780
I've been looking like crazy for this harness cuz my friend lost his and I scooped the deck from him for dirt. Any help is appreciated. I can only find a harness for a VM9311
try craigslist, try a fleemarket, try yardsaless

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
i need an internal part, the plug with the rca cables, where can i locate one , jensons repair facility will not sell internally connected parts to me.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
believe it or not check walmart they be selling car stuff,ebay,craighlist or online why not check circut city they going out of buisness.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Originally posted by youcantfademe@Jan 2 2009, 01:02 PM~12584658
i need an internal part, the plug with the rca cables, where can i locate one , jensons repair facility will not sell internally connected parts to me.....
For what model?

I saw a couple of jensen decks on ebay recently that were good for parts only

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
9311 ts...

·
Registered
9,833 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for you.

I just picked up a 9311TS myself and I'm hunting down some items.

I'm guessing you're looking to spend in the $20-30 range for those RCAs?

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
Originally posted by C-Bass@Jan 3 2009, 04:10 PM~12594711
I'll keep an eye out for you.

I just picked up a 9311TS myself and I'm hunting down some items.

I'm guessing you're looking to spend in the $20-30 range for those RCAs?
25- 30 bucks is what i want to pay, i have so much in the damn unit, i bought it for 500 when it came out, spent 200 having it rebuilt after water got in it from my windshield and spent another 100 getting it fixed after i got it back when my car got stolen..... :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
684 Posts
circuit city has the harness for the jensen. its called a smart harness so there will be plugs on both ends, pick up one of them and a harness for your car and they will plug together

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
got my radio repaired, now i am looking for a remote for it.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts