LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jevries u have helpd a lot of us and i prsonaly think that u are the mad scientist of models i mean look at all of your shit u are the shit :biggrin: :) :biggrin: :) :biggrin: :) :biggrin: :) :cool: :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
hey JV question you reply on some onces topic about how to fade paint in patters but i just did not understand do you have any picture on how you do it our any other info? thanks

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
I did graphic school and they taught me if you want to make nice an clear fades with your airbrush or spraypaint use a piece of paper or thin cardboard.

It's pretty simple take a piece of paper and hold it for instance 2 inches from the object to be sprayed.
spray half on the paper and half on the surface...what you get is a fade because some paint will flow under the paper.
By adjusting the distance between the paper and surface you can control the width of the fade.

Last edited by jevries at Aug 14 2003, 06:12 AM

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 14 2003, 09:11 AM
I did graphic school and they taught me if you want to make nice an clear fades with your airbrush or spraypaint use a piece of paper or thin cardboard.

It's pretty simple take a piece of paper and hold it for instance 2 inches from the object to be sprayed.
spray half on the paper and half on the surface...what you get is a fade because some paint will flow under the paper.
By adjusting the distance between the paper and surface you can control the width of the fade.
i think i got what you are saying ill try it once i get out of work thanks for the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts