·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah about 5 of our cars ....

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
what time are you guys goin? tryin to figure out if we are going to make it and what time to go

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by eastbay_60@Oct 12 2006, 05:36 PM~6357834
what time are you guys goin? tryin to figure out if we are going to make it and what time to go
Well the site says to get there early for good parking so i told everyone 6:30 we meet up and head out there ....

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone planning on going?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
The last few years I`ve gone I really enjoyed myself! Lots of different kinda people with the same common interest! CARS! I`m lookin forward going to this show!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
It was tite! Alot of cars. I'm just mad I got there too late. I was there around 4ish. Alot were leaving but there was still alot of folks still chillin.

Alot of BigRim muscle, but thats tha Bay!

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There had to be at least 200 cars .... it was so packed .... That would be a nice place to have a BBQ for all the bay area clubs .... Even though people were leaving more people were showing up .... I will post what ever pictures i have tonight .... i hope some other people too pics too .... going to have to go next year again ....

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
we ended up parkin out side the show near the walk way cause one of my boys had a 86 regal and the other had a 86 monte so i left the 60 out too. it was packed though! we still bbqd so it was cool, but they should have posted it was goin to be a 74 and older show ahead of time.

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.