LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jl audip 500/1 amp almost brand new only a week old zero dings, or sratches on it the amp is forsale for 375$ try finding a better deal then that.

2 jl audio 10's w3v2 in a 3/4'' mdf sealed box with perfect air space. brought the subs when i brought the amp from woofersetc.com the subs are almost brand new to havent even broke in yet. the subs and box is forsale for 350$

or buy the subs,box, and apm with all the wiring , fuse, fuse holder, for 650$ try finding a better deal then that for JL AUDIO!

im saling the subs and amp because im going to be running spl this year for comps. im done with sq.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
first asshole it says "almost Brand new" use your fucking eyes before you say something. second you get fucked in the ass the way you like it, from ebay with their shipping rates and tirth you have to way a year before you get the amp because the asshole take so long to ship it.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by LiquidFire@Dec 22 2003, 10:34 PM
first asshole it says "almost Brand new" use your fucking eyes before you say something. second you get fucked in the ass the way you like it, from ebay with their shipping rates and tirth you have to way a year before you get the amp because the asshole take so long to ship it.
ya my bad. But it still wouldnt be almost brand new. Once you buy it and get possesion of it is technically no longer brand new. What is tirth, i went back to reread it a few times to try not and make an ass of myself but still couldnt figure out what it meant.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will ebay is ebay and how can you ever believe the guy actually has the amp. he can say i have in brand new and it could be used for a year. and i got my jl amp from woofersetc.com and the amp was 420$ new so i think 375$ is a good Deal if you seen the amp.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by LiquidFire@Dec 22 2003, 10:41 PM
will ebay is ebay and how can you ever believe the guy actually has the amp. he can say i have in brand new and it could be used for a year. and i got my jl amp from woofersetc.com and the amp was 420$ new so i think 375$ is a good Deal if you seen the amp.
you check the feedback. If they have lots of positive feedback then they should be safe and if they have no feedback i wouldnt trust them. Why would we trust you more than anyone off of ebay?Well you said to try and find a better deal so I did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.