LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1411 Posts

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 68 Caprice. Funny thing was that I had a 68 Impala(396) for $300! with the 396 in it when I was 18 years old, and sold it when i was 20 I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!So when I saw this car I was like WOWWWW 396 SS motor in it:} then I said what the fu-k Caprice????? Hey it was love at first sight.Ask the guy if it was for sale and he said yup, he wanted $2500 for it so latter that year I went back to see if he would go down in price and found out he didn't even own the car. So I found the owner and got it for $1500 .Shit didn't even know that the 68 Caprice is rare let alone it has the big block :02/22/10 I've had this car for 2 years, and I'm doing what I can right now with my unemployment checks :happysad: going to do the frame. Powder coating black ,and just get it back to looking new. Also paint the motor back to og colors and some chrome.Body will be the last thing I do to the car so by 2012 or sooner it will have new paint :biggrin: going with air on this ride homie's ;)Update12-1-10 just going with a one stage black tractor paint for frame and fire wall now.

·
Still Blazin'
10,414 Posts
hey homie the very bottom link on the pictures that says IMG Code ;)

·
Still Blazin'
10,414 Posts
looks good homie :biggrin: :cool:

·
Still Blazin'
10,414 Posts
like the interior ;)

1 - 20 of 1411 Posts