LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1361 - 1380 of 1411 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
nice work!! i havnt been up to much. still working on my fiberglass console for my flip out. ill have some pics up tomorrow. new exhaust gaskets= good!

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,365 ·
nice work!! i havnt been up to much. still working on my fiberglass console for my flip out. ill have some pics up tomorrow. new exhaust gaskets= good!
post it up,thanks^

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,368 ·
What it dew Joe :wave: man that engine bay looks really good homie. Whats up wit them sad faces :dunno:
my grams passed away that week.She was 95:eek:

car's been on non op for a month due to bad front wheel bearing. Auto part Tire Automotive tire Disc brake Wheel Soil Games

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,369 · (Edited)
Well after I got my wheel bearing done.I couldn't turn my wheels???I looked at my steering wheel rag coupling and saw a bolt jamed in there :mad: .Well after a hour of trying to get it out.I had a bright idea to just cut it off. :facepalm:Well long story short I cut my FUCKEN back brake line off with my grinding cutter.

View attachment 432335 here it's fixed by me.

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,370 · (Edited)
Well I've been thinking of hard lining my air later on.I got the 411, on how to do it after I cut my brake line.

I was going to have a brake place do it but, they wanted $120 to do it.I was like fuck that!!!!!!!!!

I was just going to put a coupling on it, but didn't want to have it, failing on a panic STOP.So I just bought the tools to do it right.$ 50 bucks later I got it done.

$15 for a 30 pack of Bud Light, $20 on flare tool, $10 on gas,$5 on parts. Auto part Brake

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,375 ·
Well been awhile seen's I've been on my thread.I lost my L's in January, and can't get them back till June, so I've been riding my old skool beach cruiser.I miss driving my 68, but it's all good, it is, what it is.Also been working, so no time on the 68, I have a bad disc in front too.The brake pads need to be replaced also.The 68 will be down for about a year.

While it's down I plan on taking out the rear end and get it shorter for the 14x8 Star wires(skirts) , rebuild rear end suspension too, paint under the body, replace gas sending unit, install on board air, fix rear seal leak.

1361 - 1380 of 1411 Posts