LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Duke's 48 Chevy
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duke's So. Cal Would like to announce the recent passing of a dedicated and loyal member Joe Ramirez AKA "Little Joe" who passed on 9-11-06. Joe was a true friend and member. Known to the Ruelas Family for many years. He was raised in the neighborhood of 38th st. along with the Ruelas boys. We cannot express how deeply saddened we all are. The Ruelas Family and Duke's C.C. would like to give our heartfelt Condolences to Queta Ramirez and to all of the Ramirez Family.

Duke's So. Cal.

·
Duke's 48 Chevy
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Duke's So. Cal Would like to announce the recent passing of a dedicated and loyal member Joe Ramirez AKA "Little Joe" who passed on 9-11-06. Joe was a true friend and member. Known to the Ruelas Family for many years. He was raised in the neighborhood of 38th st. along with the Ruelas boys. We cannot express how deeply saddened we all are. The Ruelas Family and Duke's C.C. would like to give our heartfelt Condolences to Queta Ramirez and to all of the Ramirez Family.

Duke's So. Cal.

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
R.I.P :angel:

·
ESe Smiley X3
1,693 Posts
:angel: :tears: R.I.P :tears: :angel:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
up to Lowrider Heaven Lil Joe goes to drive his Firme 48 down those Golden Lanes
see you when i get there but till then R.I.P :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
R.I.P HOMIE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts