LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how everyone feels about the new editor. i personally think that his editorial section is excellent. he is very motivating and positive. :biggrin: i also think that it is good with the bike section gives the kids motivation to try harder and knowing now that they can get a feature. i know many people dislike the motorcycle feature, but i did like that when he became editor and they did the lowrider harley that they explained why they feel the need to put harleys in there :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I AM VERY HAPPY SO FAR JOE RAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
joe ray :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
JOE RAY IS A DIE HARD LOWRIDER HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
:thumbsup: :yes:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Originally posted by OldDirty@Sep 21 2007, 04:32 AM~8837461
Best of the 70's speaks for itself
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :cool:
x2

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
I LIKED IT BEFORE AND I STILL LIKE IT NOW.ONLY THING IS THE MAGAZINE HASNT REALLY CHANGED ALOT, IT JUST SEEMS THAT WAY CAUSE A DIFFRENT GUY HAS HIS NAME UP FRONT. THEY CAN BRING THE BIKE BACK AND TAKE A DONK OUT. MOVE THE RIM PAGES, 300C TOPICS. TAKE OUT MORE FEATURE RIDES BUT MOVE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE THATS ALL. PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE CHANGES NOW AND THEY LIKE IT WHAT HAS REALLY CHANGED? IT IS STILL THE SAME MAGAZINE DOSENT MATTER WHO'S NAME IS UP FRONT. AND I WILL STILL BUY IT CAUSE I LIKE IT

·
Registered
671 Posts
Originally posted by unforgiven50insp@Sep 20 2007, 11:19 PM~8838109
:cool:
Just wish they'd bring all the shows back. Dallas, Indy, Kansas City, San Antonio, Chicago and didn't they have shows in Milwaukee and Oklahoma City?
:yessad:

·
Registered
22,420 Posts
JOE RAY :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Originally posted by smiley`s 84 fleetwood@Sep 21 2007, 08:45 AM~8839452
JOE  RAY  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: UM SURE YOUR GOING AGREE SINCE U CALL HIM EVERYDAY PIRUHO BARATO ;)

·
Registered
22,420 Posts
Originally posted by lifestyle4life@Sep 21 2007, 09:19 AM~8839720
:uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

1 - 20 of 226 Posts