LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
his name rhymes....i mean why wouldnt you buy from him?...oh and he sold me some valve covers too....but seriously

JOE- FIVE POINT O
i got mad flow
you should see me go
watch a pitcure show
make like a tire and blow
cause the sellers name is
JOE- FIVE POINT O
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 10 2005, 08:47 PM~3585010
but he doesnt have a 5.0
seems odd
very





i only got a 5.7, 5.4, 4.6 and two 3.8s :dunno:

I'll have another 5.0 again :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have 2 5.7s a 5.0 and.........a 4.1 sadly most of my money is being pushed by that 4.1
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Aug 11 2005, 11:36 AM~3592850
i have 2 5.7s a 5.0 and.........a 4.1 sadly most of my money is being pushed by that 4.1
I have a .75, 2) 4.6's, a 1.9, a 5.7, and a 2.4

:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,339 Posts
man dan i love this song

Pistol Grip Pump On My Lap At All Times.
They Can Be Fuckin With Other ****** Shit But They Cant Be Fuckin With Mine!
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron@Aug 11 2005, 07:45 PM~3596034
man dan i love this song

Pistol Grip Pump On My Lap At All Times.
They Can Be Fuckin With Other ****** Shit But They Cant Be Fuckin With Mine!
shit just aint the same since zach decided to disappear and the rest joined that *** and started the new band... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Could someone figure the Liters on a 460 and if I stroke it to a 514
Its got to be like 8 point something, Thanks...

I've got a 5.0 and two 5.7's
and what ever that Cutty v6 is, I'm just going to through it away.



I was trying to firgure that out Dan, so its a Rage Against The Machine song. Which one?
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by HighProCam@Aug 11 2005, 08:05 PM~3596159
Could someone figure the Liters on a 460 and if I stroke it to a 514
Its got to be like 8 point something,  Thanks...

I've got a 5.0 and two 5.7's
and what ever that Cutty v6 is, I'm just going to through it away.
I was trying to firgure that out Dan, so its a Rage Against The Machine song.  Which one?
pistolgrip pump, from the "Renegades" disc

460 = 7.5L
514 = 8.5L
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top