LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
2GUNZ
Joined
·
28,221 Posts
HE IS FIGHTING A BATTLE BY HIMSELF!!!! THAT CAR IS ONE OF THE TOP CARS IN THE WORLD, AND HE GETS NO LOVE. HE NEEDS A NAME BEHIND THE CLUB, SOME FAMILY. IF HE WAS IN ONE OF THE BIG CLUBS, LRM WOULD TAKE A BIGGER LOOK AT HIM. JUST MY .02
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Originally posted by ROLLERZDIRTY@Oct 13 2006, 12:35 PM~6363271
HE IS FIGHTING A BATTLE BY HIMSELF!!!!  THAT CAR IS ONE OF THE TOP CARS IN THE WORLD, AND HE GETS NO LOVE.   HE NEEDS A NAME BEHIND THE CLUB, SOME FAMILY.  IF HE WAS IN ONE OF THE BIG CLUBS, LRM WOULD TAKE A BIGGER LOOK AT HIM.  JUST MY .02
:uh: so what exactly is it your trying to say?? R U trying to recrute em?? :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
4 Members: SUNNYD, PREMIER C.C. N.C., Hop2This, 54fierro


wtf premier got another chapter in NC lol :biggrin:
 

·
2GUNZ
Joined
·
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by SUNNYD@Oct 13 2006, 04:32 PM~6363555
:uh: so what exactly is it your trying to say?? R U trying to recrute em??  :biggrin:
NAW IT AINT LIKE THAT, JUST THAT HE NEEDS TO GET SOMEONE BEHIND HIS BACK, HE WILL GET MORE RESPECT FROM LRM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,728 Posts
Originally posted by ROLLERZDIRTY@Oct 13 2006, 05:49 PM~6363656
NAW IT AINT LIKE THAT, JUST THAT HE NEEDS TO GET SOMEONE BEHIND HIS BACK, HE WILL GET MORE RESPECT FROM LRM.
It's not always about competing but your right if he get's a reputeable club behind him he would get noticed more.
 

·
2GUNZ
Joined
·
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by lone star@Oct 13 2006, 05:07 PM~6363782
i hope he doesnt join a club just for more exposure. already made a statement by doing it w/o a big club.
GOT RESPECT FOR THAT, BUT HE HAS ONE OF THE CLEANEST CARS OUT THERE AND HE IS GETTING STREET RESPECT. I THINK THAT IS ALL HE REALLY WANTED ANYWAY, SO THAT IS ALL GOOD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by brett@Oct 13 2006, 04:18 PM~6363877
car is bad , he build it himself?
YES
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
Johnny don't need a club that car is fucking bad he gets respect from all the top builders in LA that saw the car in Vegas his shits bad and its about time someone outside of Cali and Texas made a run at TOTY ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Originally posted by brett@Oct 13 2006, 02:18 PM~6363877
car is bad , he build it himself?
from paint, to interoir, to final assembly done all by mr. salters only thing he didnt do was the brightwork restoration lol...the definition of a true car builder
 
1 - 20 of 165 Posts
Top