Registered
5,191 Posts
nice work,my man ;) love the impalas

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 24 2003, 09:12 PM
i like your neons, thats cool :cool:
thanks..its the big 65 impala from hot wheels..and i put r/c car heons on it about 4 years ago

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
not anymore..my hoppers dont last more then a weekend of a show...but i got some planned very soon..i'm just starting back into models...those are my old models..that i have boxed up...

·
Registered
439 Posts
jokerman....

what did u use for the neons on that one car? ive been trying to think of something to use for neons...but i have no idea...

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by NortherntoucH@Aug 25 2003, 08:57 AM
jokerman....

what did u use for the neons on that one car? ive been trying to think of something to use for neons...but i have no idea...
there neons made for r/c cars...but street glow sells something like it...the r/c kit one is wire to plug a 9 volt batterie in to it..but i made it so i can plug a r/c batterie to some alligator clips..because the little 9volt would last more then a day...most the lowrider shows around here are 2 day shows..and they judged models at night...i'm also got new lighting effects in the plans...ohh you can get the cheaper neon light strips at walmart and target...

·
Registered
983 Posts
can someone help me with my lindberg hopper? its an s-10 and i want it to look better. i know that hoppin hydros sells stuff for it but i'm not that much experienced. i also would want a stereo in the back where the bed is.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Originally posted by JokerManN808+Aug 25 2003, 01:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JokerManN808 @ Aug 25 2003, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--NortherntoucH@Aug 25 2003, 08:57 AM
jokerman....

there neons made for r/c cars...but street glow sells something like it...the r/c kit one is wire to plug a 9 volt batterie in to it..but i made it so i can plug a r/c batterie to some alligator clips..because the little 9volt would last more then a day...most the lowrider shows around here are 2 day shows..and they judged models at night...i'm also got new lighting effects in the plans...ohh you can get the cheaper neon light strips at walmart and target...[/b][/quote]
thanx... i think i finally found my solution :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts