LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WATS UP FELLAS,I RUN INTO A FEW PAIRS OF SHOES FROM TIME TO TIME AND THOUGHT ID PUT SOME ON HERE TO SEE IF I COULD GET A LITTLE MORE LOCAL CLIENTEL.IM SELLING THE JORDANS FOR $65.00 AND THE AF'1S FOR $50.00.I KNOW A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ON HERE ALREADY GOT THE SHOE GAME SEWED UP BUT I FIGURED MAYBE SOME PEOPLE IN THE AREA WOULD HIT ME UP TO GET THERE SHOES THE SAME DAY THEY WANT THEM..WHAT I SELL IS JUST WHAT I HAVE ON HAND,I DONT DROPSHIP .SO IF YOUR INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP AT 559-916-6949 OR TXT ME YOUR SIZE AND I CAN SEND YOU SOME PICS OF WHAT I HAVE IN THAT SIZE AT THAT PATICULAR TIME. I USUALLY CARRY SIZES 7 TO 13.IM LOCATED IN FRESNO AND NOT REALLY TRYING TO DO ANY SHIPPING,I KNOW THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE FROM THE CENTRAL VALLEY THAT WOULD LIKE SOME SHOES BUT DONT WANT TO WAIT FOR SHIPPING.IF THATS THE CASE HIT ME UP......

·
Registered
57 Posts
how much for those black cats? :cool:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
how much for the brown ones and white ones at the top

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I HAVE SOME HATS TOO FOR $20 EACH AND A COUPLE PAIR ED HARDY JEANS FOR $40 A PAIR (only size 32 and 34 and 36 left) text me the size hat you need and ill send you pics of what i have in that size.

·
Registered
872 Posts
how much for all black one size 11 1/2

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jordans $50 for the rest of this week,I wanna get rid of what I have to make some room for some new stuff and air force 1's for $40. I still have hats for $20, and I also have some true religion Jean shorts for men for $30.I also have a few purses for your girls if your interested for $40.

·
Registered
299 Posts
How much 4 the white j'z in the second pic. The 1z on the bottom

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
regular $65, but for the rest of this week $50,only have size 11 left in the white jordan.i really dont want to ship, but i will as long as you cover the shipping fee.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts