LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waz up you all this is jorge from Psycho I just wanna let everybody know that I'm calling out The cheerleader (Silver) with my 74 Monte VS silvers junk looking 84 black 2 door caprice his caprice, not his boyfriends Jason caprice. It will happen on the 27th of September at another level show. I hope he drives his car because after he puts about 3000 pounds of metal to try to beat me he's not gonna be able to drive the car. I hope that he stops talking shit about everybodys elses cars that do represent at the shows and picnics while his car is the one that's been broken down for the past 2 years. And give your girlfriend back her 93 fleetwood brougham that you drive because its not yours it your girls. I hope you don't chicken out for the 27th I'll be there with my clean 74 and if I lose I won't cry like some people in your little club including you. Goodbye and kiss my ass. ;)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's at Kankakee, IL Fairgrounds
213 W 4000 S RD Saturday from 9 to 5

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA....THIS IS SOME FUNNY ASS SHIT, ON THE REAL...HAHAHA

LET ME GUESS, YOU HAD SOMEONE TYPE THIS OUT FOR YOU, CUZ ITS TO "GRAMMER" FOR YOU TO DO. jORGE'S 74 vS. SILVER (THE CHEERLEADER)...DONT YOU THINK ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ..JORGE(THE STUDENT) Vs. SILVER AND MAJESTICS(THE TEACHERS) :0 :biggrin: THATS RIGHT THE TEACHERS!!!!! IM THE ONE WHO WOULD SETUP THE PUMPS FOR YOUR RIDES AND YOUR MEMBERS RIDES ALL THE TIME!!! THE ONE THAT SHOWED YOU HOW TO MODIFY THE FRONT END ON FRAMES!! THE ONE THAT YOU STILL UP TO THREE WEEKS AGO CALLED WHEN YOU COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YOUR 74 MONTE..AND YOU KNOW I AINT LYIN EITHER. :biggrin:

GO AHEAD CALL MY RIDE JUNK,SAY ITS BEEN SITTIN FOR 2 OR 3 YRS. I DONT GIVE A FUK, YOU WERENT CALLIN IT JUNK WHEN YOU STOOD NEXT TO IT WHEN WE WERE SWANGIN IT AT JOLIET SHOW, WHEN WE WOULD TAKE IT TO HANOVER PARK AND HOP IT, WHEN WE WOULD CRUIZE TO DOWNTOWN IN IT, WHEN I TOOK IT TO THE MAY 5TH PICNIC, TO WAUKEGEAN, ETC... ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU WERE ASKIN ME QUESTIONS ON HOW I BUILT IT TO HIT LIKE IT DID. IT WASNT JUNK THEN WAS IT??? :cool:

YOU SAY I TALK SHIT BOUT EVERYONE ELSES CAR!!!SHIT YOU DO TO, I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKIN BOUT SAYIN THAT ONLY I DO, I KNOW I DO, THAT IS WHAT I DO ...TALK SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE I TOLD YOU I DONT GIVE A FUCK, I DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL, I LOVE IT!!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

AND I DONT KNOW WHY YOU KEEP SAYIN THAT IM GONNA LOAD MY CAR WITH 3000LBS OF WIEGHT IN THE TRUNK, YOU SAYIN THAT CUZ WHEN I BEAT YOU, YOU GONNA USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE...IM NOT THE ONE WHO HAS 5/8" AND 1" PLATES UNDER MY BATTERIES RUNNIN ACROSS THE RACK!!!!!!!!!!! HOWS THAT FOR WIEGHT....

HATE ON THE 93 BROHM HOMIE, IT JUST KILLS YOU INSIDE THAT MY GIRLFRIEND AND I GOT ONE!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

OH YEA FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW, I LIED; JORGE DID HELP ME ON MY TWO DOOR, HE MADE MY BATTERY HOLD DOWNS :biggrin: :biggrin:

COME ON, BRING THE HATE!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
yea sure Moyo told you...ok..but who showed you how to split the belly??? i never said i touched the 74' cuz i didnt. and the 78' you said i fucked it up, i split the belly, how is that fuckin it up,you cuttin off the upper arm mounts and movin them is what fucked it up. And i know you have witnesses, there were a shit load of people there while that car was gettin done. and if you say i fucked up your frame, why you split the belly on the 74, especially if you say thats how i fucked it up, but on the phone you said that you sold it cuz you were afraid that i was sayin that i built it...hahaha...i didnt build it, WE and some homies built it!!!!

And what do you know bout me?? I live at home with my parents, but i PAY RENT and BILLS, you see we HAVE JOBS!!!!we support our son, thats why i dont have a nice ass car, my son comes first to me incase you didnt notice.

This shit is about nosein up and hoppin' Jorge, but it looks like you are bringin up my personal life. Dont bring my mom into this again homie, im for real. come at my car not my family.

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
oh and to let you know, im not gonna open my truck either, unless you have cash :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cheesy:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
shit i want to live in chicago

·
48,470 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Sep 18 2003, 10:35 PM
yea sure Moyo told you...ok..but who showed you how to split the belly??? i never said i touched the 74' cuz i didnt. and the 78' you said i fucked it up, i split the belly, how is that fuckin it up,you cuttin off the upper arm mounts and movin them is what fucked it up. And i know you have witnesses, there were a shit load of people there while that car was gettin done. and if you say i fucked up your frame, why you split the belly on the 74, especially if you say thats how i fucked it up, but on the phone you said that you sold it cuz you were afraid that i was sayin that i built it...hahaha...i didnt build it, WE and some homies built it!!!!

And what do you know bout me?? I live at home with my parents, but i PAY RENT and BILLS, you see we HAVE JOBS!!!!we support our son, thats why i dont have a nice ass car, my son comes first to me incase you didnt notice.

Thats true Joege if its personal keep it personal don't get the club and our rides involved cus then it will be personal :angry: SILVER is my VICE PRESS.and Yes he has a 93 caddy and yes he lives with his mom who cares it seems like your a lil bit jelous.When you call out any of my members your calling out the whole club.We don't cheat I will tell you what I have in my trunk I never hid anything is just that it cost a shit load of feria to test and re test and so on and so forth .thats why when we or bruce or SILVER after so many trial and errors find something that works then shit hell yea we are going to hide it.If you or any one want to see what we have just donate the minimum of 500.00 dollars to our thousands of trial and error and we will gladly show you what we have.Just don't go and try to build the same kind of set up cus then your the cheater .So to my conclusion stop being a hater and start your own trial and error with out tring to see what other people have, and for starters if you want to nose up with any of our cars then you better take out all the weight you have in your ride.THE BEER TASTE BETTER WHEN YOU DRINK IT OUT OF A TROPHY CUP LIKE THE ONE WE HAVE AND YOU WILL ONLY DREAM ABOUT HAVING :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :wave: :wave:

·
48,470 Posts
Originally posted by PSYCHOS@Sep 18 2003, 06:02 PM
Waz up you all this is jorge from Psycho I just wanna let everybody know that I'm calling out The cheerleader (Silver) with my 74 Monte VS silvers junk looking 84 black 2 door caprice his caprice, not his boyfriends Jason caprice. It will happen on the 27th of September at another level show. I hope he drives his car because after he puts about 3000 pounds of metal to try to beat me he's not gonna be able to drive the car. I hope that he stops talking shit about everybodys elses cars that do represent at the shows and picnics while his car is the one that's been broken down for the past 2 years. And give your girlfriend back her 93 fleetwood brougham that you drive because its not yours it your girls. I hope you don't chicken out for the 27th I'll be there with my clean 74 and if I lose I won't cry like some people in your little club including you. Goodbye and kiss my ass. ;)
Shit at least our cars get up over the peoples head you can't even see your even after all the weight :uh: I'm surprised that you tires don't pop :0

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Sep 18 2003, 09:46 PM
why is that Jimmy??? :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Originally posted by Silver+Sep 18 2003, 10:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Silver @ Sep 18 2003, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--showandgo@Sep 18 2003, 09:46 PM
why is that Jimmy??? :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
It is home of the 195/75/14 inch tire.

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
no the 185/75/r14 tire...dammit Jamie get it right homie...hahaha :biggrin: :cheesy:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by yetti@Sep 18 2003, 11:13 PM
Atleast the Monte has a bumper. The big tires are one thing but no bumper is another.
:0 :0 :0 :0 :cheesy:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
yea it does, but whos hittin mid 50's???? :0 :0

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Sep 18 2003, 11:18 PM
yea it does, but whos hittin mid 50's???? :0 :0
If you guys put the bumper back on I bet you would still have beaten the monte by a good amount!!! :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts