LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

juice vs air

4K views 68 replies 20 participants last post by  CherryPopper14z 
#1 ·
i am thinking about getting a bag setup for my 87 caddy deville, mainly because its fwd and had a question.
is air like juice in the way as in a juice car if u hit the switch lightly the car with rise or lower a little, or is it all or nothing? like if u tap switch with bags does it lower a little?

#2 ·
Yes, you can raise both to whatever height you like. With juice the speed of raise depends a lot on the number of batteries, with air the speed depends a lot on your tank pressure setting. Of course there are other factors involved with both, but that's the basic jist of it.

#11 ·
Originally posted by 94Fleetwood+Dec 9 2003, 10:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (94Fleetwood @ Dec 9 2003, 10:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--InGlEwOoDPlAyEr@Dec 9 2003, 11:03 AM
BAGS ARE FOR ****
and Tricks are for kids :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
and juice is for babies

droze are for hoes

dumps are for chumps

#12 ·
Originally posted by joebomber52+Dec 9 2003, 11:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Dec 9 2003, 11:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -94Fleetwood@Dec 9 2003, 10:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--InGlEwOoDPlAyEr
@Dec 9 2003, 11:03 AM
BAGS ARE FOR ****

and Tricks are for kids :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
and juice is for babies

droze are for hoes

dumps are for chumps[/b][/quote]
juice is for babies? :uh:

#13 ·
Originally posted by 94Fleetwood+Dec 9 2003, 10:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (94Fleetwood @ Dec 9 2003, 10:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -joebomber52@Dec 9 2003, 11:41 AM
BAGS ARE FOR ****

and juice is for babies

droze are for hoes

dumps are for chumps
juice is for babies? :uh:[/b][/quote]
well it is right, lil kids drink juice don't they :dunno:

i can go both ways myself i got bags and hydros but since he wanted to spit rhymes i thout i would put down a few

psssssssssssssssssssst got bags

Last edited by joebomber52 at Dec 9 2003, 10:59 AM

#14 ·
Originally posted by joebomber52+Dec 9 2003, 11:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Dec 9 2003, 11:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -94Fleetwood@Dec 9 2003, 10:50 AM
BAGS ARE FOR ****

and juice is for babies

droze are for hoes

dumps are for chumps

i can go both ways myself i got bags and hydros but since he wanted to spit rhymes i thout i would put down a few

psssssssssssssssssssst got bags[/b][/quote]
I remember the first time I heard a car with air. I swear, I thought I got a flat tire. Then I looked over and saw this moron who bagged a fleetwood. Trust me, this is rare in MN.

Ever since then I've had nightmares about bags. :angry:

#15 ·
Originally posted by joebomber52+Dec 9 2003, 10:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Dec 9 2003, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
BAGS ARE FOR ****

and juice is for babies

droze are for hoes

dumps are for chumps

psssssssssssssssssssst got bags[/b][/quote]
Not when you mix it with gin :thumbsup:

#16 ·
Originally posted by 94Fleetwood+Dec 9 2003, 11:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (94Fleetwood @ Dec 9 2003, 11:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -joebomber52@Dec 9 2003, 11:58 AM
BAGS ARE FOR ****

and juice is for babies

droze are for hoes

dumps are for chumps

psssssssssssssssssssst got bags
I remember the first time I heard a car with air. I swear, I thought I got a flat tire. Then I looked over and saw this moron who bagged a fleetwood. Trust me, this is rare in MN.

Ever since then I've had nightmares about bags. :angry:[/b][/quote]
when i first saw them on a car was about 10 years ago was slow as fuck on a california rake hot rod i thought thats bad as fuck. to me it was lowered suspention it was cool as fuck i like both ways of doing it as long as it is low and i like the old school way of doing hydraulics

#17 ·
Originally posted by lowryder456@Dec 9 2003, 11:32 AM
so which is it? anyone else?
When I first replied to this post, I was hoping the "juice-versus-bags" assholes wouldn't start in. But as usual, there they are. :(

Anyway, to answer your question. Like I said before, they both can be raised to a specific height. In Dan's response earlier, the reason his car pops all the way up at the tap of a switch, is because he's running 1/2" lines and serious pressure. Just like someone with 8 batts in the trunk of their car will raise all the way up at the tap of a switch. Like I said before, there are other factors involved with the speed of lift, but with the proper settings you can have either one raise as slow as you'd like it to.
And also, Dan mentioned that his would drop like a rock if he just dumped straight out of the valves. This is the same as if someone had their slowdown valves all the way open with juice. You can also limit the rate of drop on both with a slowdowns, restrictors or even reducers.

#20 ·
Originally posted by joebomber52+Dec 9 2003, 01:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Dec 9 2003, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JmG@Dec 9 2003, 11:56 AM
i agree...

but i also hate it when people complain about bags and hydros... who cares, they both do the same thing right? raise and lower a car...
:thumbsup:
they are both a way to cutomize a car that is all i care about in my opinion air has less worries[/b][/quote]
air has less worries, except for being clowned on. Bags are like bolt ons - only put them on your car if you want to be clowned.

Now, I'm not hatin, I just can't stand bags on g-body's etc, now bags on a Navigator :thumbsup:
New Deville :thumbsup:

Otherwise :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :tears: :tears:

#23 ·
Originally posted by 94Fleetwood+Dec 9 2003, 12:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (94Fleetwood @ Dec 9 2003, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -joebomber52@Dec 9 2003, 01:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--JmG
@Dec 9 2003, 11:56 AM
i agree...

but i also hate it when people complain about bags and hydros... who cares, they both do the same thing right? raise and lower a car...

:thumbsup:
they are both a way to cutomize a car that is all i care about in my opinion air has less worries
air has less worries, except for being clowned on. Bags are like bolt ons - only put them on your car if you want to be clowned.

Now, I'm not hatin, I just can't stand bags on g-body's etc, now bags on a Navigator :thumbsup:
New Deville :thumbsup:

Otherwise :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :tears: :tears:[/b][/quote]
that's funny cuz i used to clown on fools with hydros all the time
it depends on where you are at

i feel suspention is suspention the only thing to me that i feel should factor is when people put wires on non classic cars i feel wires should only be on classics and big body cars

putting wires abd hydros on a toyota or geo or a neon is just a lil chunti i hope i don't offend people just personal opinion

i would bag or juice anything if i want a hopper i would do hydros no doubt
i feel air isn't meant to hop and dance but if you can then hell you just showed up you know

i have 50/50 feelings for both

#26 ·
everyone know i'm the number one bag hater so i have a few words of wisdoms, Heyd due put wateva u like on ur car either bags or hydros. Both does the same thing bascially. It all depends on wat you want to do and basically wat you want. It all depends on you...... But as u can see my member title says airbag hater well this isn't about hating right now i'm just telling u wateva u like in ur car is fine with me. But on the second hand i will perfer juice........... I dunno why i just like it. Hopefully i will be having hydros before July

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.