LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now I no i'm going to get alot of haters but, just picked up a 89 civic for 500, and was thinking about putting my old pump in it and juice it up,just looking if anyone has got any pics of civics juiced trunks to give me an idea how to lay out the batterys. "oh ya just a winter beater don't want to fuck up the monte" shity winters in canada.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Nice way and save space is this. Run 4 batts across the back seat with the pumps mounted directly infront of the batts, that will give you atleast 1 full foot of width and the length of the trunk from one side to the other.

Another way, I ran 2 batts on either side of the trunk up close to the rear, 2 pumps in the middle of the batts, and it still left barely enough space for a dual 12" sub box up against the back seat ;)

These were in 93 body style civic, hope it helps :cool:

Last edited by [email protected] at Dec 3 2003, 05:14 PM

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Dec 3 2003, 03:14 PM
Another way, I ran 2 batts on either side of the trunk up close to the rear, 2 pumps in the middle of the batts, and it still left barely enough space for a dual 12" sub box up against the back seat ;)

:thumbsup:
thats how I have mine.

·
Registered
211 Posts
that civic will work great ! if got an 95 coup...2 pomps, 48 volts !
that will be fast enough....i even didnt reinforce the car, and im rough with de civic, but still rides an hops without bending stuff !

Its on the rides gallery section, the orange one..that picture whas taken 4 your ago.....its in a make over right now !

good luck with it !

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
very simple car to put them on we have alot of pics of euros check us out for pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts