LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new ride.... i just finish building it... I got two pumps, 10 switches, and 4 batteries with 13" wheels.... What u guys think about it?
What should i do next? I was also wondering how can i get this baby yo start hopping but with no a lot of money? Should i just get 3 tons springs or what?
Help me out :)

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by FLiP@Nov 14 2003, 12:30 PM
Ahhh its not letting me put a picture??? How do i do it? its not on a web site its in my computer ???
You have to post it in "Post your rides" section, then you can link it from there.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Originally posted by lowcaddy87@Nov 14 2003, 01:28 PM
whers the pic? ya some good springs up front is a good start, and more batts would be the next step
deff more batts and atleast 3 tons looks like a fleetwood

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I have 2 Fleetwoods... A 92' "BlackJack" which is my semi custom ryde that i use to lay n play... Then i have a 90' "Crimson Tide" which is my full custom ryde that i have been working on for 2 long years... It's time to shine will come soon... :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
you dont really need more pumps, but if u do run atleast 10 or 12 batts.

Ive got 2 pumps and 8 batts. 5 ton springs in my coupe. I would upgrade your batts and maybe even a stronger pump to the front depending on what u have now, and run 1/2" lines. But hey thats just my opinion.

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by FLiP@Nov 17 2003, 05:58 AM
What's the biggest cylinder that i could fit in the back of my fleetwood??
Don't know. Depends on what you wanna do. If it's for hopping reasons worry bout bumpering with your current cylinders but if it's for 3 ing or just the look of a High look up I'd go 16's or 14's. With Chains

For Hopping yes some 4 or 5 ton coils, higher number gear pumphead (11 or 13 I'd say), Taller springs, extended upper a-arms, bout 4 more batteries, a fairly accurate dump (most people here like Squares like Adex's but to me it's a little too touchy for a beginner), and the all important switch practice, gotta get the rhythm down before you add batteries or else you'll burn stuff up with a quickness, and like Doe said, if you're running 3/8 lines now for more flow try to get 1/2's and into the cylinder only use straight fittings and ellimnate and many 90 degree fittings and you can. The less 90's or 45's you have the less retriction you have and the more flow you have. Hope this has hleped you a little. Good Luck!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone knows a good place where I can get a few things upgraded in my hydraulics in Orlando, FL.... like 3/8 to 1/2, more batteries, 4 - 5 ton springs, and a few more things?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts