LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any pointers or tricks they could share ?advice opinions?? anything is appreciated and i need one too lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
LOL I guess u do !!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ::

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i definately didnt ask for no smart ass comment dont reply if you cant help and i just wanna know what to look for while i am on the road to building it, like preparing you know?? or dont you understand? like you didnt understand the post, asshole!

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
what ever u do reinforce the hell out of the qtr's or the will buckle

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
You can never go wrong reinforcing the frame. Mine has yet to be done, but I ain't hopping. The car has only rolled about 2500 miles since juiced, but I am AT LEAST hitting the stress points.

·
Registered
6,221 Posts
Originally posted by dragginstien@Nov 29 2003, 02:05 AM
i definately didnt ask for no smart ass comment dont reply if you cant help and i just wanna know what to look for while i am on the road to building it, like preparing you know?? or dont you understand? like you didnt understand the post, asshole!
good luck tough guy,, :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts