LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup

I'm hopin to send my car to the shop to get juiced this weekend.. I'm planning on extending the A-arms , reinforcing stress points, gettin a chain bridge made and the rack.. and putting 3 pumps.

What I wanted some advice on is

- Should I go with 8 batteries? Or 10? If so, what way should i wire them up... If I did 8 i was thinkin 4 batts to the back two pumps, and 4 to the front pump... But then again if i wana be able to swing a lil bit, maybe i should do something else? Any advice appreciated

-How much should i extend the arms? Like I said, it's a clean street car, might hop it occasionally but i'm not tryin to do anything crazy.. should i go 3/4" ?

Any other general advice anyone has would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
id go 5/8 to 3/4 on the xtension. also id only run 6-8 batts. these frames tend to bend/crack infront of the arches. the crossmember is pretty thin also.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by wayne64ss@Aug 29 2006, 12:09 PM~6065686
nice mark vi, i love mine.... id say 8 batts for street man, really no need for 10 and if you do it right it can still swang a bit on 48v double pump....
swangs a lil wit 48v single pump =]

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
DON'T DO THE CHAINBRIDGE unless you want buckled quarters, or unless you plan on doing a full wrap. they're trouble every time

thats my .02

1 - 12 of 12 Posts