LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good idea or bad idea to juice my 79' impala? it has the bubble type back window that wraps around the side,,,,,and afraid im gonna break it out or something....is it safe to do? or dont do it? whats your opinion???

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
i have one at the shop right now and it moves good no major flex and by the way the 79 was the very first car i ever owned with hydraulics

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
i would think it would pider crack , but then again i've seen them bubble imp windows and nothing bad has happened....

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Make sure body mounts are good and if your going to have a problem it will most likely be doing 3 wheel. I dont know this car but Jimmy evidently does. Hes good people he wouldnt steer you wrong. George SRS

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jimmy?? whos that??

if i do,,i will be sure to put battery rack to frame,,and maybe even strap the back arch..and prolly run some 2x2 or 2x4 steel across from frame to frame,,,i just dont want to have any hassles with that back window,,,,,,,,

aint worth having switches if u cant 3....

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
;)

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by showandgo@Sep 29 2003, 10:26 PM
;)
so u think if i did that,,i would have a problem with breaking the back window? i know that thing is alot$$$ thats why im worried bout it so much,,,,normally it would already be juiced ;)

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
with juice it is hard to tell but if its a solid car and you do the necessities you should (i said should) be ok. my first juiced car was 6 years ago and it still is driving around with no problems

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
i'll say go for it, take chances make mistake oh no i sound like ms.fizzle from THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS

Last edited by crazy4hydros at Sep 30 2003, 06:57 PM

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
anyone who has ever watched enough episodes of 'The Magic Schoolbus" to be able to remember the characters names, should not be on a lowrider site.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
see i smell hate........ There will be more hatred when i post my pics of the accord juiced in a few months stay tuned........... hahahahhaha biotches

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Originally posted by crazy4hydros@Sep 30 2003, 09:08 PM
see i smell hate........ There will be more hatred when i post my pics of the accord juiced in a few months stay tuned........... hahahahhaha biotches
a juiced accord that you have to beg and borrow to build is nothing to brag about

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by wired62+Sep 29 2003, 09:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wired62 @ Sep 29 2003, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--showandgo@Sep 29 2003, 10:26 PM
;)
so u think if i did that,,i would have a problem with breaking the back window? i know that thing is alot$$$ thats why im worried bout it so much,,,,normally it would already be juiced ;)[/b][/quote]
to be honest with you,i wouldnt juice the thing if you got the money for a new window,there hard to come by and cost a shitload,id bag it or just keep it as a cruiser

1 - 20 of 24 Posts