LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,256 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Dec 18 2003, 12:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Dec 18 2003, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hydros@Dec 17 2003, 01:10 PM
HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THIS STYLE DUMP BEFORE




[/b][/quote]
i have ... now :biggrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
NOPE!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
That dump with the yellow tag on it came from me #8 hydro aire if anyone needs more stuff get in touch with tony and he will get in touch with me



Last edited by aircraft_dump_man at Dec 18 2003, 02:56 AM
 

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
Joined
·
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not seen one of these, interesting, how big is it?

I have learned that if a hydro part doesn't state the PSI ratings, then these are questionable. Not always true, but a rule of thumb. I'm not sure how big it is, but that solenoid makes me think it would be rated at least 3000 PSI?

Have you tired it out yet? I might be interested in buying if it holds 3000 PSI. Any more items like this?

Anyone have any unsual valves rated at 3000 PSI?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
HERE IS SOME AIRCRAFT HYDRO'S NEW IN THE BOX !!!!!!!!!!
HYDRAULIC FILTERS



PARKER SLOW DOWNS (MALE TO FEMALE)



AND SOME ORIGINAL ADELS.....



ONES GOT A STAMP I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE...AND IT'S IN THE WRONG AREA.....



HERE WHERE IT NORMALLY IS


HERE ARE TO TWO SIDE BY SIDE

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Dec 18 2003, 03:15 AM
I have not seen one of these, interesting, how big is it?

I have learned that if a hydro part doesn't state the PSI ratings, then these are questionable. Not always true, but a rule of thumb. I'm not sure how big it is, but that solenoid makes me think it would be rated at least 3000 PSI?

Have you tired it out yet? I might be interested in buying if it holds 3000 PSI. Any more items like this?

Anyone have any unsual valves rated at 3000 PSI?
THAT VALVE HAS A TEFLON SEAT...AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE IN A HYDRAULIC VALVE....IT HAD A STICKER ON IT WHEN
I PURCHASED IT 11 YEARS AGO ,BUT IT'S GONE....I DO REMEMBER
IT SAYING 28 VOLTS 3000 P.S.I... ON THE TOP OF THE PLUG CONNECTOR IT HAS THE NAME ''DEUTSCH'' AND A PN(DH02-10SL-4P-111) PLUS THE LETTERS ''A'' AND ''B''
THE PORTS ARE 3/4'' 'O' RING BOSS, AND THE VALVE DOES WORK.... IT'S VERY LOUD WHEN ENERGIZED
 

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
Joined
·
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 18 2003, 02:57 AM

THAT VALVE HAS A TEFLON SEAT...AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE IN A HYDRAULIC VALVE....IT HAD A STICKER ON IT WHEN
I PURCHASED IT 11 YEARS AGO ,BUT IT'S GONE....I DO REMEMBER
IT SAYING 28 VOLTS 3000 P.S.I...  ON THE TOP OF THE PLUG CONNECTOR IT HAS THE NAME ''DEUTSCH'' AND A PN(DH02-10SL-4P-111) PLUS THE LETTERS ''A'' AND ''B''
 THE PORTS ARE 3/4'' 'O' RING BOSS, AND THE VALVE DOES WORK....  IT'S VERY LOUD WHEN ENERGIZED
Deutsch, sounds German to me. I'd like to get a few WWII British hydros too. I guess just about any country will do. But I would prefer from the Allies.


Nice Parker slowdown, Mine old one without the handle is on the Big Green, I was wondering what the handle looked liked. Not sure why I tossed it years ago.



Last edited by Hydros at Dec 18 2003, 03:17 AM
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Dec 18 2003, 04:14 AM





Nice Parker slowdown, Mine old one without the handle is on the Big Green, I was wondering what the handle looked liked. Not sure why I tossed it years ago.

I GOT ALOT OF THESE FOR SALE ???? I HAVE THEM IN 3/8'' PIPE AND 3/4'' PIPE ,BUT ONLY 2 3/4''
MIGHT BE WILLING TO SELL THAT VALVE TOO...PICKED IT UP FOR A CONVERSATION STARTER FROM AN OLD SURPLUS STORE THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS
ALSO GOT SOME N.O.S CHECK VALVES FROM PARKER :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,648 Posts
Just to top it all off, I think I need to take a good pic of my COLORBAR and post it sometime also. :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,470 Posts
I love these aircraft hydraulics keep the pics coming I am tring to learn about them. A litte to high priced for me Ted Wells told me about 7000 that is a lot of money.
 

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
Joined
·
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by lopez_62@Dec 18 2003, 10:00 PM
I love these aircraft hydraulics keep the pics coming I am tring to learn about them. A litte to high priced for me Ted Wells told me about 7000 that is a lot of money.
Is that $7000? and for ?
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top