LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres an update on my Truck. My journey is almost over. Big Thanks to Jerry and the rest of the BlackMagic crew. I feel myself drifting into the DarkSide!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gotta send a Big Shot out to Big John from How High Hydraulics for answering all the stupid questions i had. :thumbsup: Im still learning Big Dog!

C

·
0 Posts
looking good bro, good luck :cool:

whats your plans? and more pictures :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Classic Customs! Ill hook up more pictures as the progress on the rest of the truck comes along. Its been a long journey but its finally almost over. The frame is Boxed completely front to back in 3/16" and 3/8" on the azz end and should handle anything i throw at it, i hope. Ive been doing all the work here in my home garage. With the advise of some Good Freinds.

O

·
0 Posts
looks good bro, but you better get a adex on that front gate, that blow proof aint gonna hold the pressure of that piston gate

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya i know! Its all i have right now. Before i get the truck done ill have something better in its place. They used to hold up very well on my double pumper non piston tho.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
looking good :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
Originally posted by One Luv@Sep 23 2007, 11:35 AM~8852348
looks good bro, but you better get a adex on that front gate, that blow proof aint gonna hold the pressure of that piston gate

:yessad: mines didnt hold it till i got an adex

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by PINK86REGAL@Sep 23 2007, 03:39 PM~8853671
:yessad:  mines didnt hold it till i got an adex
Which dump were you runningpink86regal? This is one of the older italin dumps. I have used them in double pump applications but never in a single piston gate.

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
when i blew the dump u got i put an adex. worked badass.then i fucked up someshit and the switch buned on dump position and burned the adex. i had a new big waterman (which i never used b4) and i said fuck it put it in and i actually like it.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kool. I would like to get a monster green and see how that works.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill be dropping some new picture of the rest of the truck bye the end of the day!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like i might make it to vegas this weekend!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No more pictures. My camera took a Shiznit! :( I cut out all the stock stuff and made new towers.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by dwnlow4lif@Oct 3 2007, 12:42 PM~8924804
what kind of truck you got there??
It's a 91 Mazda B2200!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Heres a little bit of what went down in vegas. I hopped against Todds radical truck just for the people.

Todd Vs Tony For The Peeps

1 - 20 of 30 Posts