1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
wow :thumbsup:

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Nice, Ive always liked them full size chevys, always wanted to see one dropped, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I love it. There looks to be a hell of a lot of work gone into it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :puffin: :puffin:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by So-Low79@Sep 5 2005, 10:59 AM~3755206
I love it. There looks to be a hell of a lot of work gone into it.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :puffin:  :puffin:

thx bro alot more to come..going with a new paint job with patterns ,airbrushing,mad flake ,suicide doors shit like that.May also go a little more lowrider look with the interior...we'll see but definately getting rid of that bench in the back and gonna move the speaker box up..put a wrap aroound couch in the back with a big ass flat screen...hopefully soon but we know how that goes. Then start chroming the a arms and front end..some may say a waste of money hookin up a van but hey fuck it..nice being the only van worth a shit at lowrider shows...turns heads but I guess thats the point :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BigLinc@Sep 5 2005, 11:13 AM~3755255
i think the interior is perfect how it is, without the flames maybe,  stay away from that velour shit
for some reason i thought the van had pumps in it?
anyways, looks good

I wanted pumps but the interior was already done and the speaker box sits right on the real axles screwing me for the cylinders. When I move the box forward I've really been thinking about switching to hyrdos :biggrin:

·
Og.Member
2,759 Posts
Originally posted by VAN-MIZZLE@Sep 5 2005, 12:06 PM~3755231
thx bro alot more to come..going with a new paint job with patterns ,airbrushing,mad flake ,suicide doors shit like that.May also go a little more lowrider look with the interior...we'll see but definately getting rid of that bench in the back and gonna move the speaker box up..put a wrap aroound couch in the back with a big ass flat screen...hopefully soon but we know how that goes. Then start chroming the a arms and front end..some may say a waste of money hookin up a van but hey fuck it..nice being the only van worth a shit at lowrider shows...turns heads but I guess thats the point  :biggrin:
Klean Van
there used to be one outta Houston called Thug Life it was off the Hook if i find the old pics ill post em up

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
I always saw your avatar and thought it looked cool but I didn't know how fucking nice the interior was. That shit is sweet bro! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
this van scares me ..no matter where i walk the swithbox is staring at me!!! :biggrin:

nice van ,when i was a kid i used to watch the movies with custom vans ,and race vans in them :( that was a lonnnggggg time ago :) always thought they were cool

1 - 20 of 38 Posts