LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy just gave me a 2 15" box, so I decided to buy some subs for it and see how it goes, just to do it,
What are some good 15's worth buying, I know that 15"s are oldschool ,but that also means that they are cheaper because not to many people want them

Type R's maybe, or even some kicker comp's?

·
Registered
304 Posts
15s, oldschool, inexpensive? I dont really think those three words belong together unless youre looking at some outdated cv strokers...even so, 15s are not uncommon in the audio world

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I got 2 Lanzar DC Power Pro 15"s I'll sell you for $300 plus shipping... :cool: Still in the box and have never been hooked up... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yo if you can find sum, get some JL 15" W3 HO subwoofers,
I have some on the way that have a 5 cubic foot box to em, i'm told that they will POUND!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a JL 15" that someone gave me, but I have no Idea what series it is, is there anyway that you could tell the good, from the shity series?

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by bigLINCOLN77@Dec 7 2003, 03:57 PM
I have a JL 15" that someone gave me, but I have no Idea what series it is, is there anyway that you could tell the good, from the shity series?
plug em in

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by bigLINCOLN77@Dec 7 2003, 01:57 PM
they usually say on the magnet, are they dual voice coil?? the w0's are single voice coil.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Originally posted by beatbox@Sep 28 2003, 10:27 PM
15s, oldschool, inexpensive? I dont really think those three words belong together unless youre looking at some outdated cv strokers...even so, 15s are not uncommon in the audio world
All this info is correct.. even tho the Vega Stroker's are outdated, they still takin home trophie's..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts