LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

just got my amp back

786 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  jumper 
Originally posted by jumper+Nov 8 2003, 07:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jumper @ Nov 8 2003, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--FullFledgedPimpin@Nov 8 2003, 07:11 PM
u dunt have to take a wire all tha way from ur battery to ur amp just take a wire and hook it up from tha big + wire tha tha remote and see if that works. and ur gonna have to pull that wire off when ur not using ur amp or when ur cars off so tha amps not always on or put a switch on it.

btw r u sure u checked all tha fuses.
yes i checked all the fuses and i did take the remote turn off wire off and run a wire from that terminal to the positive wire that was back there and it didnt come on[/b][/quote]
try running the remote lead turn on to the wire for the power antenna. Does the amp turn on at all and go into protection or just not turn on at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.