LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some pics of the bullshit upholstery before and some since im redoing it.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
new stuff i hope you like. ive only done afew interior jobs. none really like this one.

hopefully tommorow i will post some more of the finished trims and maybe the back seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it has two pumps and six batts. im hopefully starting paint in a week. got the paint already just need to finish the interior and start the body work.

to all TraditionalS C.C. thanks for the help with the tear down hopefully we will have her street worthy in a few weeks.

·
Registered
964 Posts
i think supremes look tight on a g body, but have
been laughed at for even the idea.

is the back one rusted?.

what color paint you goin with?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a lil surface rust. i cleaned the others and it came right off. i have some spokes to put on it too. im going with a few different shades of light and dark blues. not exactly sure the names of them but they are dupont mixed. the rest of the interior is almost done except the seats. they will be finished by thursday.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
put in some new seats today. starting rippin down the engine for paint. hopefully nit will be done soon.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Glad to see some other Lows around Ft Campbell, when I get back from Iraq my Fleetwood should be done and back to reppin UCE we will have to roll the BLVD one night and show em how we do. :cool:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by mrmagic84@Aug 28 2005, 05:58 PM~3709229
new stuff  i hope you like. ive only done  afew interior jobs. none really like this one.

hopefully tommorow i will post some more of the finished trims and maybe the back seats.
TTT for the rest of the fluffy, colorful, original, pillow top like interior
:|

1 - 16 of 16 Posts