LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the Jersey Turnpike on my way back from NY yesterday when I pulled in a rest stop to get gas. I pulled up and "laid" my shit when I noticed this light blue '86 Sedan Deville riding by. I'll be damned if he didn't have some spinning hubcaps on his shit. He was obviously leaving the rest stop but noticed my car and decided he "needed" gas too. He pulled up on the other side of the pump. None of his spinning hubcaps were spinning. I pretended not to notice him 'cause I was trying to control my laughter. The next thing I know, he hops out of the car and starts coughing real loud (to get my attention) and I turned. He had spun his rear spinner with his hand and coughed to get me to see it while he was pretending to be "checking his tires out." The attendant finished pumping his gas (he only got $2 worth) and he sped away; with none of his shit spinning again. And I noticed on the other side of the car, the front hubcap was actually missing. I've been :roflmao: since then.

Not to diss the kid 'cause, yes, you gotta start SOMEWHERE but DAMN!
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT::: If any of you kids out there are thinking of getting those shits, DON'T! Just continue driving your car "stock" and keep telling us about the full wrap and the 4 pumps you're gonna get "one day". It's better than rollin' them shits and trying to act "pimp" at the same time.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
ahahaha :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: thats some funny shit :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Originally posted by JokerManN808@Aug 16 2003, 02:46 PM
i would have loved to been there..i would talked shit..lol
i would have set them shits on fire! :biggrin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
i wouldve took each 1 of and shat on it :roflmao: ohh damn i got them on my shit :twak: jk lmao :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
That is why all lowriders should be armed with a digital cam corder!! That shit would have been priceless to see!

·
Registered
153 Posts
LMAO. Thats fuckin histerical, at that point you should have just pointed at him, and started laughing histerically.. I bet he would have pumped even a smaller amount of gas and done a burn out with his "spinners." Lmao. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah, I'm not the type to just get on people like that. But I couldn't keep that story to myself and HAD to tell you guys.
;)

G

·
0 Posts
There's a old green rusty station wagon down here in Miami by where I live wit dem blingen azz spinnin hub caps. WHY???!??? I ask. He even has a system! Which one of his subs is worth more than the set of 'em spinnaz. Scratch that, the CD player alone. Why bother???

·
Registered
941 Posts
Man, theres this little yellow Cavi around here, with those freaking thing's.. And today i was cruisin with my boy, and his mom Follow's us to my other boy's house, i get out, and she said we stole his Spoiler, And System.. So right now my boy's dealing with the cop's.. Fuckin ricer's and there 14" Spreewheel's..

·
Registered
37 Posts
ive seen some here in Tx....had my windowz down when i pulled in front of him and laughed muh ass off!!! looked like chromed paper platez! IVE SEEN IT ALL NOW!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I'm still kinda trippin' off the whole thing. But ya know what? One of those kids will probably end up with "Lowrider of the Year" 10 years from now.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Damn.. lol I thought I seen them hub caps at walmart yesterday when I was buying my angle grinder. Shit look stupid. I think there like $40 for 4. :uh:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts